1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Only in California

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by BryanF, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BryanF

BryanF Active Member

Taxing and regulating ammo sales.

Bryan

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

What do you expect when the capitol files for bankruptcy and the state is OVER $100,000,000,000 in debt................

3. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Only in California??? Pay attention folks, what just happened in Colorado and New York? Think the libs only reside in California so the rest of the country is immune? Last I knew there were 50 states in the USA. United we stand divided we fall holds a lot of meaning.

Based on the biased attitudes of many gun owners on a national level it's likely we are ultimately doomed. The only ones immune to the current gun grab attempts have a special place in their minds where they live.

Robert

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Commiefornia is going bankrupt, so what do they do? Deflect from the issue by going after gun owners.

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

It is happening everywhere in government!!

Need more money, Need more money!!!

Can't trim the fat, nope, can't trim the fat!!

6. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

This is because the "have-nots" have more votes then the "haves." Get use to it, the "have-nots" have discovered they can vote themselves anything they want and the "haves" have to pay for it.

7. darr

darr Well-Known Member

I have watched some of the Ca. legislature on TV from time to time.The contempt that these people have for capitalism and freedom is truly sickening.What's deplorable is as much trouble with the economy as Ca. has all they ever talk about is raising taxes and more regulation.Either that or how they can give away someone elses money.

Now they are on this gun control kick again.Every single gun I have has been bought legally.And that is saying something here in Ca.But,anymore draconian gun legislation and I aint playing the game anymore.

10 more years and I will be able to get out of here.That is what I keep telling myself.I don't know if I'm going to make it.I will probably be dead or in jail.

Darr

8. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

Just watched Lou Dobbs.. CA is on track for a $32 Million budget surplus this year, however it is $112 Billion in debt.

A drop in the bucket but they jsut keep raising taxes, and fees, and more laws every day.

We had 867 new laws go into effect on new years day! I have no idea what any of them are.

I am stuck here. But I have told you many times that it all starts here ,and you need to tell the RNC to spend more money here to defeat Dem idiots.

You won't listen and call me crazy for even suggesting it.

How do you feel Colorado?

Randy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.