1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Only 74 miles of pipeline needed!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Luckyman, Apr 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

After paying close to $100.00 to fill up my car over the weekend this kind of stuff makes me sick to my stomach!!! This is what the dubmshit dems want!!! Global warming to justify $5.00+ dollar a gallon gas all to control and modify our behavior. All while they tell us that our SUV's are too big and we need to buy hybrids!!! All while these clowns are flying around in their jets and SUV's!!!

Can't wait for 2012!!

2. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

The people that are running our government want higher gas prices because it means higher tax revenues...Global warming is a myth and the people that create our energy policy uses it to keep raising the cost of gas and everything else!

Saudi's pay .10 cents a gallon for their gas! Venezuala is around .17 cents a gallon! What are we missing here??? We have more oil than just about any other country but we continue to compromise our Nat. Security as a nation and drive the cost of everything for the American people in the process!! All in the name of GLOBAL WARMING! All while these hypocrites are telling us to drive smaller cars and hybrids while they fly around on their private jets and have motorcades full of gas guzzling SUV's and limo's!! Are you F-N kidding me??

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I honestly believe the present administration is working as hard as they can to destroy the American way of life, any way they can concieve

They talk about wind and solar, if there is no gummit subsidy, neither is close to the break even point, or if they are the devices that produce it will not work long enough to recapture the high investment

It's a friggin joke all started when the next to the worst president was in office

4. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

This country just needs a complete face change from the top down. Period. Too many on both sides of the aisle don't get it. I feel the time is coming and the tide will turn as new memebers are elected and held accountable. The old guard has to go. And every one of them. Drill here and no oil gets exported. Take the oil from Iraq until all war debts are paid plus interest. Same for any other country we help with our military. Oil for democracy. Pretty easy exchange.No help until a contract is signed.

5. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

"The people that are running our government want higher gas prices because it means higher tax revenues.."

How's that work? Federal and state excise taxes on gasoline are a cents per gallon levy.

6. letts

letts TS Member

Do you think pumping our own oil will lower prices? I think the oil would just be put in the world wide market and would do nothing to change any thing as far as lower prices. There is no shortage of oil at this time according to the media. The price is being manipulated by large investors to line their pockets. We have free trade agreements remember and nothing would change unless we kept our oil out of world markets. Do you think that will happen? If you do I have a bridge for sale.

Letts

7. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Saudi Arabia announced a major cut-back in production today. They say it's because there is a world-wide glut on the market. Maybe, but I'm betting they are seriously pissed about the way USA treated Mubarak. They gave plenty of signals to USA about that.

They don't like the way USA stood by their friend. They're looking for new friends...China for one. Look for a Saudi nuke.

8. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

There is plenty of oil. Speculators are driving up the price. There is more money to be made in oil than common stocks and bank notes.

If the US would announce that we will start drilling in 1 or 2 years, oil would plummet. Speculators would get burnt too......good deal!

9. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Speculators? How's that work?

10. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

VOTE VOTE VOTE, every election. Throw the bums out till we get our country back!

11. onlym12's

onlym12's TS Member

Setterman is right on, Goldman Sach's and other "Top Dog's" are buying the oil future's and making a FORTUNE. You need not blame either party, this time it's not their fault. It's pure GREED!!

Thank's, Mike

12. skeet100

skeet100 Member

I am glad I watched.... I learned something. Thanks for posting it up!!!!

13. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Keep voting for RINOs like John McLame and nothing will change.

14. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

onlym12s - Tell me how these "big dogs" are making a futures buying oil fortunes. How's that work?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.