1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Only $14 trillion more needed to save the world

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Hammer1, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

The Left says they need $14 trillion more in additional government spending in order to save the world.

If we don't give it to them now, they will want more later.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/davos-call-for-14trn-greening--of-global-economy-8460994.html

2. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

Is that including obamas vacations? Why not just cut out aid to other countries. That should save them a good chunk of cash. Bring our troops home and use them to secure our borders.

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Could always borrow it from Al Gore?

4. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

The end is near. HMB

5. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Do you hear that sucking sound? Their draining us dry!

Big Jack

6. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

They are going to make the world greener with all the green backs they are printing

7. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

Correction.

It wasn't $14 trillion in additional government spending.

It was investment in infrastructure and education.

Sorry for the confusion.

8. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Yeah they need to spend the money to make the world greener or we will all burn up from global warming

Then they will want another $15 trillion because we are going into and ice age

I am going to become a climate scientist

9. oz

oz Active Member

all this stuff (including global warming) is new world order management brought to us by that wonderful united nations gang.

10. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Wonder how quickly we would whittle down the deficit if they suspended all foreign aid with the exception of Israel who would have to learn to live with less..along with any and all social aid given to illegals and the pups they come across the border to drop...then we could have covert CIA guys sell the drugs we confiscate back to the drug gangs and just keep catching the same load over and over again after the GPS trackers we hide in the packs showing us where and when its coming across the river again and again

11. 548

548 Guest

Foreign Aid? With the exception of natural disaster assistance, I would consider foreign aid more of an allowance. It is my opinion that the recipient countries are being paid money in exchange for a desired behavior. In other words, we pay them off to keep them in line. Just my opinion.

It's a tough pill to swallow, but it's cheaper than going to war.

12. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I honestly believe that too ...but if the country goes down the tubes in bankruptcy then worrying about whose pockets we pad to play nice nice is a moot point...our house absolutely needs put in order ASAP before we are too weak to fend off anyone

13. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

It's ironic; $16.4 trillion and growing will destroy this country. I believe that our children and grandchildren will hate us for what we've done to them. We just kick the can down the road and fail to deal with the seriousness of this unsustainable debt. You know these people are nuts when some thinks just mint a trillion dollar platinum coin and we'll borrow against it. BT100dc

14. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

"Foreign Aid? With the exception of natural disaster assistance, I would consider foreign aid more of an allowance. It is my opinion that the recipient countries are being paid money in exchange for a desired behavior. In other words, we pay them off to keep them in line. Just my opinion.

It's a tough pill to swallow, but it's cheaper than going to war."

"Millions for defense, but not one cent for tribute."

~ Some old man whose dead now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.