1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Online Sellers Agree to Make Illegal Sales

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Joe Potosky, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Illegal Gun Sales Run Rampant On Internet

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Dhz20T6NORI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A New York City undercover investigation heralded as the first of its kind has found a "vast and largely unregulated market for illegal guns" on the Internet, and the worst offender is a website that has gotten mixed up with the law before: Craigslist.

2. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

Not to say they are not idiots out there who would sell a gun to anyone, but this could be very misleading. I wonder how many phone calls they had to make before they got those, they are not going to reveal that I'm sure. How do we know how this was edited? I've never heard of Craigslist allowing gun sales but drugs and prostitution are common.

3. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

All along, gun shows were not the real target, just a stepping stone. Sales at gun clubs between individuals and such is the target.

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Those of us with handguns and "black rifles" have been telling the rest of you that the anti's are after everything a slice at a time.

Enjoy what's left of your pie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.