1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

One of the best quotes of the previous decade....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Feb 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, ‘the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.”

2. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Unless I miss my guess, you are Quoting "Our Great Leader and Messiah" (Sarcasm in case you can't tell!) Isn't that the words of BO on the Senate floor a few years back? Hey can't you tell, He was "Hoping for a Change"? Yep, change to a Marxist state and soon we can rival Somalia or Yemen!

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Why pyrdek,,,,yes it is,,,,,he is such an eloquent speaker,,,,,don't you think???? Sometimes he just has a way with words and just cuts to the heart of the matter,,,,,so insightful to the future.....

4. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

"Duh Bro' Gotta Go" :)

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Hypocrite in Chief.

6. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

Unfortunately, a good number of the electorate are brain-dead. They could barely comprehend what politicians say, NEVER MIND what they do! Chichay

7. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

Eloquent???? I always thought that applied to something nice or good????? Guess I was wrong. Ross Puls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.