1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

One of the best Obama videos ever....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Nov 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    This is what McCain needs to be showing.

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

An extremely slow-running site...it took me an hour and a half to watch it.

Mostly really good information, along with a tiny bit that is weakly-supported/out-of-date.

3. rifle guy

rifle guy TS Member

It started playing instantly for me. Interesting stuff

4. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

I have been around many years and watched many presidential elections. This republican campaign is by far, hands down, the worst run campaign I have ever witnessed! McCain deserves to loose.

5. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

markdenis....you gotta be kidding. What kind of life will any of us have if HUSSEIN (aka Barry, aka Barack) is elected.

VOTE REPUBLICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Unfortunately it is not going to make much difference who wins the presidential election. It is the house and senate who controls this country. That is where the U.S. is in trouble...the corrupt lawmakers in this country that you keep electing year after year.

I will not vote in this election because I don't believe in voting for someone to keep the other from winning, voting for someone because he/she is the lesser of two evils, and especially voting for slimy crooks to put back in power! Period!

Oh, by the way, have you forgotten that your vote does not count in this election.

Mark Rounds

7. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

markdenis........John McCain has forgotten more about being a man that Hussein (aka Barry, aka Barack) has ever known.

8. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

I agree 100%, but I can't force myself to vote for more of the same, and I can't force myself to vote for a Muslim....so it looks like I will miss this one.

9. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

markdenis, It does matter very much who wins this election. Have you forgotten that the next President will likely nominate 2 or 3 Justices for the U. S. Supreme Court. If Obama gets to stack the court we will suffer from a left dominated Supreme Court for many years. Also, are there not any of the corrupt lawmakers running in your state and district?

10. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

You ask "are there not any of the corrupt lawmakers running in your state and district?" My point exactly! You can look their voting record up, among other things, and listen to them now campaigning and it is all a bunch of lies. What a joke!!!!! No way would I vote for any ones of these scums!

11. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

You will wish you had voted for McCain. Care about your family????????

12. nipper

nipper TS Member

at least we will have someone in office who can actually talk and say someting other than huhhhh,mmmmmm,welllll,errrrrrr,gemmeeee my check

Bill

13. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Again, I guess people just don't get it or don't seem to believe it...the popular vote does not count in this election!

14. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Well goose2 you best be hiding you cash because you buddy Obam is going to want to give it to you local slum.

15. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Mark,if you can't bring yourself to vote for McCain, at least vote GOP to help protect the Second Amendment. Remember, the party in office is going to pick two to possibly four replacement Supreme Court justices, and the Heller case was won by ONE VOTE. If Obama stacks the court, kiss the Second Amendment goodbye.

16. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

I think the 2nd amendment will be governed by the American people, not by any politician or any court which includes the supreme court. At least that is the way it is on my property. No one will come on my property and take my guns unless they kill me first! It may eventually come to that, but no person lives forever and I can't think of a better way to go.

Mark Rounds

17. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

goose, you better sleep tight while you still can. All of our lives will change if HUSSEIN is elected. You will cry louder than any when things do not go your way. Gonna join HUSSEIN in church with Rev. Wright? Oh, you don't want to talk about it. I see.
    Pssssst..... loose goose.....I haven't heard that fat lady sing yet!!!!!!!!!!
    VOTE REPUBLICAN!!!!!!!!!!!

18. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Mark is correct on a poor campaign. I voted for McCain for two reasons. He is a standup honest guy who served his country with more honor than anybody ever. The second is Obama is not what we need

19. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Mark, I've asked you this before - wouldn't it send a better message to vote Libertarian than to not vote at all?

You're in KY, right? If you can't stomach voting for McCain then vote Libertarian (Bob Barr)for president but then vote McConnell in Senate. We at least need to keep the Dems from getting a fillabuster proof senate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.