1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

One of Obama's Lies is working

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by halfmile, Oct 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

This weekend I had 2 friends, both shooters(one a new shooter and one for many years) Say they weren't voting for McCain because they didnn't want 4 more years of the same stuff.

I had no real response, otherthan to say I was going to Hold my nose and vote Republican.

Any other year I vote Libertarian where possible because that's closest to my feelings. This time I feel There is danger to our country and way of life from Obama.

It shocks me to see the people who have not researched this important decision more than a couple TV blurbs.

Some bad stuff has happened on Bush's watch, and I don't like it either.

But McCain is not Bush. At least I hope not.

HM

2. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

As I said a few weeks ago, if McCain isn't Bush he needs to start highlighting the differences, if there are any.

3. Post  2

Post 2 TS Member

Had Palin not been put on the ticket I wouldn't have voted for either McCain or the Black guy. I would have supported and voted for others of my choice. Post-2

4. nipper

nipper TS Member

How is either one gonna fix anything?? they are both still the problem..check the stock market report today alone.Have both not been drawing a pay check off us....say yes we know the answer already... and now its "i" am going to fix everything....I am glad i can grow my own vegetables.

Bill

5. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

Respond by asking:

Will you also be voting to return the Democrats in Congress to continue there process of destroying our economy?

6. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

I’m relieved to read this. Last week you wrote that you were voting Libertarian and I just shook my head that someone would throw away their vote to make a statement. BTW I agree with the statement, but third party votes are no more than a statement. Sad but true.

I largely agreed with Ross Perot, but felt that my vote was needed to defeat Clinton. I wish more Perot voters had felt the same.

Obama must be defeated this November.

7. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Well, if they get Obama they certainly will wish they had 4 more years of the same thing because they really ain't going to like 4 years of the "new" thing.

8. halfmile

I get information from everywhere. Then I make up my mind. I want credible sources before I take a position based on reported information.

The nice thing about TS.com is the wide variety of sources quoted.

I wish I could just have a negative vote so mine would subtract one from Obama.

Someone should push this idea.

HM

9. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Yes. I agree. The nice thing about TS.com is the well educated, thoughtful and factually knowledgeable information that is distributed on political issues. I use it as my primary source. Jake

10. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Halfmile, next time you go out with your friends to have a beer or shoot have them pickup the tab. That way they can get used to paying for everything after their vote helps put Barack in office.

A friend of mine has an auto repair garage. There is a kid who has been coming in there and having my friend change his oil and look over his car. The kid is in college and he has been charging him $25. He came in last week or so and he had an Obama sticker on his car. My friend charged him $40 this time. The kid asked why it went up from $25 to $40? My friend said "I didn't think you cared about money or cost" The kid gave him a look - of what? "Yeah you come in here with an Obama sticker, so that tells me you got more money than you want, because you are going to vote for a guy who is going to raise taxes. Hell I'll take that money if you don't want it."

11. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Jake, now I have to clean the wine off the screen and keyboard. snorting wine is no fun. LOL

Rickyd

12. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Good one Jack. You forgot the info is always concise, objective and non partisan.

13. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4EcC0QAd0Ug&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4EcC0QAd0Ug&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

14. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

An interesting blog about Mansour. A long read and a lot of conjecture, but some very interesting truths in there as well.

15. halfmile

I feel that Obama is an enigma himself. President of the Harvard Law review, never wrote an article.

There is a good possibility he has been groomed for this by others. The allegations of Soros money and other large amounts of overseas donations seem to affirm this. Coming out of the Chicago political machine like a rocket to the Senate, and Presidential candidacy in such a short time is an eyebrow raiser.

I have said it before, this guy is dangerous. If he is elected many of the pukes who vote for him Will rue the day.

Curvey, I saw a lot of the things in that article in several other web locations.

HM

16. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

I'm with halfmile on this one. People are going to rue the day and the day is coming I'm afraid.

17. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Vote Second Amendment.

18. JH

JH Well-Known Member

2STR8....YOU NEED TO VOTE FOR NADER!

There is hope for you: Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown will again be running for Governator of the People's Republic of Kalifornication....you really need to move to FRISCO!

19. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

CONSIDER THIS;

Radical Islam against the west:

See this link also full movie can be ordered on Amazon

http://www.obsessionthemovie.com/

Obama and overseas donation:

From an extensive story about the unprecedented crookedness of the Obama campaign fundraising on Newsmax.com. Full story at the link below:

The FEC indicates they have compiled a separate database of potentially questionable overseas donations that contains more than 11,500 contributions totaling $33.8 million. More than 520 listed their “state� as “IR,� often an abbreviation for Iran. Another 63 listed it as “UK,� the United Kingdom.

http://www.newsmax.com/timmerman/Obama_fundraising_illegal/2008/09/29/135718.html

20. shadow

shadow Active Member

Obama scares the hell out of me. What is worse is that everything he asks for will be multiplied by a democrat controlled Congress.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.