1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ONE MILLION ABORTIONS PER YEAR, NOTHING SAID

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Catpower, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Dave ignore one of the resident troll, yes it is terrible that they can rip a living breathing fetus out of the womb and that is called pro choice

they need to ask the fetus about the choice

2. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Biden doesn't have the capacity to lead that commission without an unbiased point of view. You cannot expect legitimate results or findings to come from a commission that is anti-gun from the start.

The media is the problem in this country. Why do we never hear about the lives saved everyday by lawful gun owners?

Gun owners are painted to look like nutjobs by the media because that is how they want us to appear.

The same people who are speaking out against gun violence are wishing death upon NRA members through gun crime!

Hunters are next after the attack on gun owners in general. They will make it look like hunters are killers who are merely hunting to suppress their underlying urge to commit murder.

Every gun owner needs to stand and make it clear that we will not support any further restrictions on our rights and that any politician doing so will lose their support.

Politicians saw the results of the last AWB with many losing their positions, they need to be reminded of this in the coming weeks.

We need to work on legitimate solutions to violence in our society, not act on emotion because of the action of an individual.

3. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Yea... Just take some more meds, it helps numb the pain of all those dead babies.

I can't believe the libs bury their heads in the sand on the pro death issue, it would go viral if the media would air prime time coverage on what goes on in the clinics, and the sheer numbers. They choose not accept this for what it is.

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

This is not a Shooting related thread. Some of you will not get away with abusing the forum.

You guys are arrogant to think that you have some unwritten rights to pound us with either side of these flagrant political cudgels. Fools. and some will pay by losing their posting ability.

5. 100straight

100straight Member

Here are the daily stats for 12-14-2012.

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Its the way they create mass murders, raise them as a liberal.

They'll have no value on life in general because its "always about them".

Liberals believe everything has to be "fair" and NO inconveniences are allowed to get in MY WAY of living MY life as I see fit!!!

The TRUTH does HURT, those who don't want to accept it.

7. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Dave. Bumped to the basement. getting closer to permanent status Dave. Try not to be smarter than the forum rules...eh?

8. CharlesK80

CharlesK80 Member

So, we need more politicians in our bedrooms and doctors offices? Big government watching our private parts?

9. buckshot57

buckshot57 TS Member

I think we need to outlaw automobiles. They kill on average 93 americans every day........now what?

10. Norsky

Norsky Member

Dave, thank you for having the courage to speak out about the "legal" mass murder carried out daily through abortions. It's amazing to me that the country doesn't care about the murder of the most innocent among us. Most of the murders are for "convenience".
    Regards,
    Ray

11. Westie

Westie Member

Questions for abortion fans. If one is performed, it's a woman's right. If you cause the death of a fetus, there are instances where you can be convicted of a felony. Is the difference whether or not that particular human being is wanted? Mom can't kill her baby late term so someone must decide when the fetus is a baby. Is there an actual day during the term when that happens? And last but not least, is everybody that doesn't agree with your point of view nuts? Thanks and Merry Christmas!

12. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

3247 dead children per day- legally thruu abortion

530 deaths per day in US due to medical error or malpractice

115 deaths per day in auto accidents

85 deaths per day in US due to being shot, accidentally or murder.

13. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Dave...I totally agree with your opinion on it being a gun related issue. Also there are catagories on here for non gun issues and I have never seen anyone complain in such a manner unless it is an opinion for which they have no valid argument against or politically disagree. One lesson to be learned...never confuse a liberal with facts! ed nichols

14. Nutso

Nutso Member

Davechic, it's pretty pathetic that you are using this tragedy as a vehicle to push your social agenda, to me, you are no different than those proposing laws before understanding or knowing all the facts.

15. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

I am so sick of pious, whiny, bible thumping MEN telling women what they can and cannot do. For everyone of you, quit screaming about murder in the womb and tell us what you want to do with every single unwanted pregancy. Whether it's rape, incest, diseased or malformed fetus, a broken condom, or a birth control pill that just didn't work like it should. What's the answer, huh? How many of these unwanted kids are living in your home? How many are you willing to support? Let's hear your solution to this problem.

16. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Outside of rape, incest, disease, Give them to people that want them ?? there is a long list.

17. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Yakimaman...right now we are supporting thousands of children of illegal aliens. Got any solution to that problem? ed nichols

18. yakimaman

No Ed, other than drastic changes to our immigration policy I don't have a solution. But that has nothing to do with the "murder" thread I'm talking about. Shannon says it's ok to kill 'em if it's rape, incest or disease (guess they aren't human in that case) and that there's a long list of people waiting for babies here. But who pays for the prenatal care and delivery, what if there are huge uninsured medical costs and what if the woman does not want to carry this fetus to term? Accidental pregnancy for a woman who does not want to go through it; what then? Again, for all of you bound and determined to force your religious beliefs on women, some of you even advocate the violent destruction of clinics and murder of doctors...... how many unwanted children have you taken in?

19. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

who pays for the prenatal care or huge uninsured medical bill now????

20. yakimaman

Not answering the question....your reference is to welfare. What about the college student, what about the intern, what about the female service member who wanted a military career - non intended, non wanted pregnancies. What about them,when for whatever reason, they end up pregnant and didn't intend or ever want to be?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.