1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

One for the NRA to have in there magazine. Good

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Travioli, Aug 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Travioli

Travioli TS Member

The local newspaper had the following story yesterday. I have not renewed my membership yet sop can someone please be sure to submit to the NRA.

http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080820/NEWS/808200325

POINT MARION (AP) — An 85-year-old woman busted a would-be burglar by pulling a gun on him, then forcing him to call 911 while she kept him in her sights, police said.

"I just walked right on past him to the bedroom and got my gun," said Leda Smith, of Springhill Township, about 45 miles south of Pittsburgh.

Smith heard the 17-year-old boy break into her home about 3 p.m. Sunday. She grabbed a .22-caliber revolver she began keeping by her bed when a neighbor's home was burglarized a few weeks ago.

"I said, 'What are you doing in my house?' He just kept saying he didn't do it," Smith said.

After the boy called 911, Smith held him at bay until the state police arrived.

The boy will be charged with attempted burglary and related offenses in Fayette County Juvenile Court, Trooper Christian Lieberum said. The boy was not identified because of his age.

"It was exciting," Smith said, who hoped the incident stops burglaries in her neighborhood. "I just hope I broke up the ring because they have been hitting a lot of places around here."

Regards,

Travis

2. Haskins Bill

Haskins Bill TS Member

Just saw that article on the NRA news yesterday so they have it. Bill

3. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

way to go!!!! This lady needs a metal!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.