1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

One disaster after another

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Catpower, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Man they caught hell down there in West, it is/was a neat little town a bunch of Czech heritage down there, praying for them

2. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Very sad thing in West,Texas. Best food around is at the Sale Barn (Cattle Auction) in West, Texas. My prayers are with ALL the people there. Joe joe90t

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

There seems to be an awful lot of moral decay everywhere in the United States, not just anywhere ... Shooting, bombing, people killing people just for the sake of having something to do it seems ... People ask me why I carry a gun, all they have to do it read the morning paper, the answer is right there on the front page ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I think it is all part of the master conspiracy theory. They are out to get you, one way or another! KEEP DIGGING!!!!!!!! That bunker is not going to dig itself.

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Damn Jon a fertilizer plant blew up in a small town north of Waco called West, killed between 5 and 15 people they think so far injured about 160 and you joke about it

Guess nothing counts if you're in Texas

6. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I was not making fun of that. It was the thread putting blame on.....well you know. Making it political.

7. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

It is a bad deal for all. I've loaded cattle down there, years ago, good town, good people, and it is just a bad deal. Prayers to All. Charlie H.

8. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Political?????? Looks more religious to me,,,,,,still praying for West, Texas.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.