1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Once We Would Have Called It a Scandal

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Jun 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Interesting how times have changed,,,,and not for the better....

2. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

We can only hope that the merciful God gives the American public the strength and knowledge to OUST the criminals that reside in the White House. Let's start with the House and Senate in 2010!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

3. drh08

drh08 TS Member

And replace them with what??? the party that started massive bail out? I have no faith in the the current change that is taking place, nor do I have any faith that the change of putting republicans back in power is going to help at all.

I vote no confidence

4. bigdogtx

Well dh08,,,,do you expect any CHANGES if you KEEP the same ones there after 2010???Don't get hung up on who STARTED this mess,,,,MOST of them are STILL there!!!!

5. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

The massive bailouts indeed were started, regretfully, by the Republican Administration. Democrats have taken that mistake and multiplied it along with Obama. Now the question is where will the Democrats take us? The answer is financial disaster. In 2010 I will vote for the Republican or Democrat who opposes and have voted against this craziness. All I know is the current course will cause destruction to America and future hardships on upcoming generations. We're spending today as though there will be no recessions of tomorrow. Our history reflects recessions are commonplace. Stop the madness by your emails to Congress and vote as though your future depends on it. It really does matter. BT-100dc

6. bocephus

bocephus Member

If you actually think this country will survive another 2 years at the rate it is going I have some oceanfront property to sell to you in UTAH! All this talk about taking our country back in 2010 is just that, all talk! By then you won't recognize this country, high fuel prices hurt us last year and now are about to finish us off.

I seriously doubt there will be an election worth voting in, and I don't see anyone attempting to make a difference now or anytime before Nov 2010.

7. bigdogtx

Funny how the "Stimulus" package which was going to give us ALL these jobs only has had <$100 million spent so far,,,,if it was REALLY going to SAVE our economy, why is there expenditures in this PORKULUS bill for 2019???remember how it was NEEDED SO FAST THAT congress COULDN'T EVEN _READ_ IT BEFORE THEY _APPROVED_ it!!!!!!!!

When your candidates come to their town meetings or asking for money, ask them IF/WHY THEY DIDN'T read something that is ruining this country!!!!!Think it's bad now,,,,just where do they think we are going to find lenders???geitner got LAUGHED at by our biggest bond buyer, China,,,,Who are they going to sell to now????At what INTEREST rate,,,,in order to get buyers we are going to have to raise the rates on the bonds,,,,what is that going to do to INFLATION, RISING INTEREST RATES, MORE ECONOMIC CONTRACTION,,,,for you idiots that voted for hussein or pouted and stayed at home, I have absolutely NO sympathy for you!!!!For you union boys who say that your unions didn't make a difference on the election,,,,get your eyes OPEN next time they want more dues!!!!

8. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Isn't it funny how "DasHaub" won't touch this one Guess there aren't enough opportunities to call people names.

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

drh08:

I'm not senile enough yet to think the republicans were in power in September of 2008.

That's a typical puke trick, pointing the finger in the wrong direction to avoid blame/consequences. Nancy Pelosi did it when she spoke of the "failed economic policies of the Bush administration".

She was referring to the Carter/Clinton caused subprime loan debacle.

If you doubt my words I will be happy to supply the facts you choose to ignore.

HM

10. bocephus

bocephus Member

If you actually think this country will survive another 2 years at the rate it is going I have some oceanfront property to sell to you in UTAH! All this talk about taking our country back in 2010 is just that, all talk! By then you won't recognize this country, high fuel prices hurt us last year and now are about to finish us off.

I seriously doubt there will be an election worth voting in, and I don't see anyone attempting to make a difference now or anytime before Nov 2010.

11. bigdogtx

Funny how the "Stimulus" package which was going to give us ALL these jobs only has had <$100 million spent so far,,,,if it was REALLY going to SAVE our economy, why is there expenditures in this PORKULUS bill for 2019???remember how it was NEEDED SO FAST THAT congress COULDN'T EVEN _READ_ IT BEFORE THEY _APPROVED_ it!!!!!!!!

When your candidates come to their town meetings or asking for money, ask them IF/WHY THEY DIDN'T read something that is ruining this country!!!!!Think it's bad now,,,,just where do they think we are going to find lenders???geitner got LAUGHED at by our biggest bond buyer, China,,,,Who are they going to sell to now????At what INTEREST rate,,,,in order to get buyers we are going to have to raise the rates on the bonds,,,,what is that going to do to INFLATION, RISING INTEREST RATES, MORE ECONOMIC CONTRACTION,,,,for you idiots that voted for hussein or pouted and stayed at home, I have absolutely NO sympathy for you!!!!For you union boys who say that your unions didn't make a difference on the election,,,,get your eyes OPEN next time they want more dues!!!!

12. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Isn't it funny how "DasHaub" won't touch this one Guess there aren't enough opportunities to call people names.

13. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

drh08:

I'm not senile enough yet to think the republicans were in power in September of 2008.

That's a typical puke trick, pointing the finger in the wrong direction to avoid blame/consequences. Nancy Pelosi did it when she spoke of the "failed economic policies of the Bush administration".

She was referring to the Carter/Clinton caused subprime loan debacle.

If you doubt my words I will be happy to supply the facts you choose to ignore.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.