1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Once Fired 12GA. STS Hulls For Sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kaycee, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaycee

kaycee TS Member

I have 5000 once fired Remington STS hulls for sale at .03 cents plus shipping from zip code 11050 NY area. This is the last of our supply until Oct.I send them via parcel post (it is the cheapest way to get them to your front door).Let me know.Regards Kevin

2. BMC

BMC Member

Would you happen to know how much shipping would be?

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

Does the cost of shipping really matter? Heck even if it was $50 that would change the price to .04 a hull and that is still CHEAP.

4. BMC

BMC Member

Um, yah it does matter. 5000 would be a pretty big box, and would be fairly heavy. I read of fellas shipping 2000 shells for about 30-50 bucks, so I would think 5000 would obviously be double that? Wish I lived near him I'd buy them this second.

5. lumper

lumper TS Member

Even if shipping costed you $100 can you get 5000 clean once fired STS hulls for less than .05 all at one time?

6. doogiebarnes

doogiebarnes TS Member

look another cat fight...come on girls...

damn is it that time of the month already...

7. lumper

lumper TS Member

It aint a cat fight ... I think he has lost out on 5000 once fired STS shells that by the time they will not be able to be reloaded again would have averaged out to less than 1/2 a cent a piece all because of 1 or 2 cents a piece for shipping.

8. ibpbob

ibpbob TS Member

Kevin...the last batch I got from you were terrific. They should last me until October and I'll be ordering more...thanks Bob

9. kaycee

kaycee TS Member

The hulls have been sold.Thanks for the Cat Fight,its good for laughs. I will respond to all those that e-mailed me. Shoot well Kevin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.