1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Once Again

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by doc boc, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doc boc

doc boc Member

Once again an armed coward shot and killed UNARMED people. joe the "a"#$%^&* our vice president says we must find a solution to this. i know i'm talking to the choir but i'm pissed, so please indulge me. when have you ever seen one of these cowards attack a police station, never! last week a cop happened to stop a massacre at a nursing home, lucky break for survivors. why don't you hear of an s#$$%^^t like this guy attacking a gun club, because we CAN shoot back. we all know that this will just give more fodder to those who want everone defenseless. well thanks for listening, this is better than breaking stuff in my basement. if it helps please fell free to sound off. and never miss a day of shooting. thanks again doc

2. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I think these wackos do this in a final attempt to get attention. Really messed up logic but our media eats this crap up and guess what we will see more and more of it. Makes me sick too.

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Yeah, it's frustrating and I cringe every time one of these whackos gives the gun grabbers a reason to push their anti-freedom agenda. I suspect that they actually celebrate when gun tragedies happen.

My suggestions are to support the NRA, make sure your congressional representatives know where you stand (write them respectfully and intelligently) and, in the mean time, enjoy being one of the last couple of generations who will enjoy good old fashioned American freedom.

Remember that TV commercial in the '70s where the American Indian sees someone polluting along the roadside and a tear runs down his cheek? That's how I feel when I think about how unlikely it is that my grandchildren will know the same America I got to enjoy. I hope and pray that I'm wrong and that we can find a way to stop the erosion of freedom and self-reliance. After all, isn't that precisely what made America great in the first place?

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.