1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

On Trap books

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hmb, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

People write books to make money. That's it, fill it up and try to catch someones interest. They don't write their own stuff. God knows, every politician, actor and so on, put out books, videos and seminars all for the big bucks.

To teach is an art form. I can build anything, but my grammer sucks. Some people can write wonderfully, but can't screw in a light bulb. That's life. We have an old guy at the gun club who likes to help everyone with their shooting. Some people hate it, but you have to respect his efforts. He helps some and he hurts some. But at least he trys.

We have some great shooters at the club. When they miss they ask you why. But they won't help you, even when asked. I guess they want to stay on top by not sharing their secrets. Not all of them, but alot of them. I guess that's the nature of the beast. Maybe I should write a book, inorder to finance my hunting and shooting. HMB

2. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Just trying to help. HMB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.