1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*** ON-TIME WIRELESS RELEASE F/S***

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bob Schultz, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I have a new ON-TIME wireless voice release system for sale. This unit belonged to me personally and I just never got around to using it. There is an extra transmitter and an extra microphone along with a new set of batteries and complete instructions included with the set. It is wired to plug into a Pat-Trap or any other trap that uses a mini twist lock plug. You, of course, can remove the plug and wire it to any trap. Everything works, I checked and tested it today. If you have your own trap at home this is a neat solution to the puller issue. You can run all 6 if you wish. New price over $1400 with the extras. Will ship to the first $600.00 shipping to the lower 48 included. Thanks for looking.

Bob Schultz 800-684-6329

2. Bob Schultz

I also have this personal release unit from On-Time. There are two extra mics and transmitters with this unit. It is new and unused. It all works well. Can connect to any trap. Alligator clip lead and 2 wire lead included along with case and batteries. $495.00 new. Will ship to the first $250.00

Thanks, Bob Schultz

3. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Bob, if they are still available I'd like to buy the set of six. Will email also. Heck they all appear to be channel A, if they are I'll take them all.

Thanks

Big Dave

4. Bob Schultz

All sold. Thanks for looking. More "fall clean the shelves" stuff to be listed.

Thanks,

Bob Schultz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.