1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"On Time" Voice release

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hard8s, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hard8s

hard8s TS Member

Would like to hear from users of the On Time,"T5" wireless voice release. How is the performance, and how do you compare it to the Canterbury hard wire? Thanks in advance for all answers.
    Spencer

2. AlanM

AlanM Member

Personal opinion, I think they are junk . Tried to shoot over them several times, and could not get them to release a target. I finally walked off the line and will not go back to the club that has them until they get different release system.

Alan

3. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

Mine work very well. We have no problems. Women, kids, men pulls are consistent and instant. But if you have one that is not working EVERY time you simply change the batteries.

Anyone that says that these aren't 100 times better then any wired system either has not shot over them or is just wrong! These units eliminate the major problem with the CB wired units (the wire connections). The problem with all the wired systems is that they are disconnected every time they are used. The end of the wires on both ends are constantly exposed to moisture dust and dirt. If you use them everyday they're not bad but most clubs leave most of the units collecting crud until a registered shoot. Then when they go to use them there is always one or two that have slow or no pulls. With the ON Times all you need to do is change the batteries if there is a problem.

4. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Thanks to all of the positive and "negative" feedback. I'm sorry I have not responded earlier to the negative feedback. At OnTime we have no knowledge of over 700 T5 units having problems that we have not addressed or addressing currently to our customers satisfaction. If you have issues with your system, we are the only Voice Release Manufacture that can modify your system to your conditions.Trust me, if anyone tells you that the layout of the trap fields, concrete, gravel or grass, how close buildings are, ect, does not effect the performance they are full of BS! 1 out of 20 units we ship out we have to modify to the conditions, this is no problem and NO CHARGE and done as quickly as possible. If I know of the conditions upon your order, I can duplicate and adjust accordingly before you receiving your systems. I personally shoot over and adjust every system before shipment. On top of that we provide a 5 Year Warranty on all of the electricibles. Please, have confidence in our products, they are Made in the U.S.A. If you have any questions or service issues, please contact us @ 1-513-761-8888, Mike or Doug @ OnTime Electronics

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.