1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

On the porch at the Gun Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GW22, Jul 21, 2013.

1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

She was probably just worried that all your bullshit might make the kid smell funny.

-Gary

2. gundog

gundog TS Member

If you need to pat your self on your back ,OK. But you dont have to ask that question do you? This is a self serving post if i ever seen one!!

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

It's his bi-monthly ego fluffing parade.

grntitan_2009_2503172.jpg

Guys/gals help young shooters all the time but don't need to pat themselves on the back. Same with finding someone a gun. Why do you feel the need to tell the whole World when you toot? Buy yourself a diary.

4. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Stupid posts draw stupid replies. Yes, one could say you have a lot of "followers" -- angry Club Geezers with hilariously over-inflated egos are amusing (and fun to taunt). Obviously you must enjoy your baffoonish notoriety, otherwise you would have attempted to develop a decent personality.

-Gary

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Funny thing, I have met a flat ton of very nice shooters from Ohio and the surrounding area. Every time I ask them if they know Gary Bryant aka Dr.Longshot, almost as if it were scripted, they roll their eyes and give a very different view than you seem to think. I've yet to meet one of these big fans you describe. Perhaps your fans just don't come to the Grand?

6. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Stroke that ego. The problem most people have with you is that if you supposedly help someone you have to tell the world "look at me". What did you do before trapshooters take out ads in the newspapers, stick signs in your front yard. Because shooters sure don't want to hear your self glorifying BS.

Most would do something for someone, help someone and just stay anonymous but not you, you have to stroke you ego and tell the world. That is not how you earn the respect of your fellow man.

The others aren't posting because they are sick of it. It is hard to type and puke at the same time.

Don

7. running bear

running bear Member

Longshot took all his post off??

Buck

8. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I just tuned in---What was the thread???George

9. Straight50

Straight50 Member

What are you all talking about????????? Has Gary been here again?

10. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Just another hey "look at me" thread by the great one (in his own mind).

Don

11. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Can't a post like this be fully deleted by the moderators so we don't have to waste our time opening an already half deleted post?

Ed Yanchok