1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

??? on Super x 1 stocks

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by peanut gallery, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peanut gallery

peanut gallery TS Member

Does anyone know if there was a difference in the straight trap stock ver skeet ,field model in height at comb and heel? I know the forearms are different .

thanks 4 your help

aka chicken lips

2. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Yes they are different.

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Chicken lips or chickenhead? Yes they are diffrent. Skeet has slightly less drop at the comb then the field gun and the straight has less drop at the comb them either and less then a Monteacrlo stock.Jeff

4. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I will look and see what I have. I just do not need more wood . I have three unfinished stocks at gunshops as it is. Jeff

5. winchesterAA

winchesterAA Member

Jeff,
    Would you have a 3rd stage trigger for sale? If so how much? Thanks Richie

6. winchesterAA

winchesterAA Member

Sportshot,
    I have a few SX-1's with that small hole above the regular hole I think its there for the back of the bolt buffer where it comes through the reciever just a tad, And yes winchester made 30" field barrels plain and vent ribs they are stamped FULL CHOKE, The Trap barrels are stamped FULL TRAP CHOKE, I believe Nu Line has the regular field barrels to buy.. Richie

7. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Sportshot, Did you mean to say 32 inch in your post? If so the answer is no. They never made any 32 inch barrels. I do have redish forarms. E-mail me at sx1jeff@yahoo.com. I do not have any stage 3 triggers at the moment. I have lots of guns just no extra triggers. Jeff

8. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

They are out there you just have to hunt for them. Jeff

9. winchesterAA

winchesterAA Member

Jeff,
    Would you have a 3rd stage trigger for sale? If so how much do you want for it? Thanks Richie

10. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I do not have any stage 3 triggers at the moment. I have lots of guns just no extra triggers. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.