1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

On PW realoaders buying 800c and 800b

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mike moncilovich, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike moncilovich

mike moncilovich TS Member

I've been using a 800B since 1975 and only replaced the sleeves or nylon bushings on the vertical posts once and the plastic gears that contain the shot and powder bushings twice. Since that thread about parts being discontinued, I ordered spares on the items that I feel will wear or break over a period of hard use and are not on the 800Plus. This past winter I converted my 800B to a 800Plus (sort of)modified. Key is like anything, keep well lubricated and cleaned depending on volume of work on the machine and it'll last...Mike

2. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

I have a couple of plastic gears for the shot bushings and some plastic wad fingers and a spare rubber gasket for under the powder bushing and that is about it for spare parts.

3. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Dave if you are looking for a 800B. I have a used one for sale. Can email pictures and other info if interested. Located by Dayton Ohio. Would take $250.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.