1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

? on Beretta 3901

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bodybuilder, May 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

Looking at a Beretta 3901 xtra wood Looks nice but is on the internet so I can't get a feel for it are these nice guns for trap? $619 seems like a good price for a new one. Thanks

2. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

They are very similar to the 390 Beretta, but with less costly materials and finishing on the parts. All of the major functioning parts though are just as strong and durable as the 390. It just doesn't look as pretty or come in as many different configurations. But if you want a good all-around semi-auto without spending a lot of money, buy it. Was it made specifically as a trap gun? NO.

Easystreet

3. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Beretta makes a target version of this gun but thw wood is ususally not has high of a grade.

I have a 20GA that is a excellent bird gun.

Ronbo

4. Joe O

Joe O Member

I would be interested in finding these guns at that price. I'm coaching a SCTP team. Where did you find a 3901 for under $700.
    Joe Opitz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

is beretta 3901 good for trap shooting