1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

On a list of gotta haves....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, May 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Very mysterious. Cute Klm ad in airport

KLM Ad. in Manchester Airport

I can see the wheels turning in everyone`s head, even
    the kids, wondering how can he just sit there??~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~lol ..... how is this done? I wonder if anyone asked him to uncross his leg? Ya reckon that would have made him fall? Stuff like this bugs me to death but I want one of those invisible chairs!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6NPF0A_vGC4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6NPF0A_vGC4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

2. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I say there is something up his pants leg and then something fo him to sit on. All of this is inside the pants hiden from everyone.

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

he must have some pretty strong abs then to hold that position....

4. black_wal_nut

black_wal_nut TS Member

i bet its in his shoe that stays flat on the ground the entire time, running up his pant leg and up his back into his shirt, then a monofilimment (spelling) from the tip of the device to the ceiling. that would make sense.

5. BFJ201

BFJ201 TS Member

He's a man with no legs and the legs you see are themselves the chair. Heck I don't know, kinda freaky.

6. letts

letts TS Member

If he was my age he would need a hose up his pant leg or he would not be setting in mid air very long.

Letts

7. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Come on guys. After 20 years of being in the magic business it's not at all hard to do. No monofiliment needed. First of all he is dressed back stage. It would not matter if he uncrossed his legs that is only to add to the effect. There is a metal support running up thru his shoe contured to the sitting position. there is a seat for him to sit on (very comfy) and a back support for him to lean back on. If you look very closely at the shot of him from behind you can just make out the back support under his shirt. It is a great eye catcher, I just hope he dose not get a hurry call to the can your he's in deep dodo. Bernie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.