1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OMG!!! Sugar Daddy sighting in Pennsylvania!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by recurvyarcher, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

So I hear that a certain Pennsylvanian has made comments about Pheasantmaster being my Sugar Daddy.

Martin, where is all that money that you have been hiding from me?!!!

Damn, I guess I missed my opportunity to quit my engineering job and sell my barn business, or can I still do that, Baby? Can you start paying my bills, too? I mean, after all...my house payment and utilities run me about $4 Grand per month. Can you afford that, Honey?

Why am I never surprised when those kinds of comments come from the mouth of a man who masquerades as a devout Christian?

It really burns my butt to think that someone would not give Martin credit for being a fun, interesting, good, family-oriented man whom I and my whole family love. Get a clue...THAT is why I am with him.

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Curvy...

Trash like that which made that comment is not even worth your time...

Jealous people always get what is coming to them....

Good for you and Martin...

Curt - Delaware

3. Dednlost

Dednlost Member

Crap I wish someone would accuse me of being a sugar daddy!!! Don't worry about and just enjoy life.

4. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

recurvyarcher you don't need to explain your life to shallow empty headed idiots like him.

So don't bother you have an awful lot of people on this site that don't question you that you don't need to defend yourself or Martin to anyone.

Bob Lawless

5. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Comeon Devi. We know the truth.

YOU'RE Martin's Sugar Mama!

Just kiddin!

Tim

6. Uncle Tom

Uncle Tom TS Member

Leave it where it started

7. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

timb99, yes your the one that diagnosed the situation properly. No use given the piddly income that I can generate to Obama!!!!!!!!!!!

8. recurvyarcher

Uncle Tom, the problem with that is that this particular shooter is supposed to be one of our "finer" ATA shooters, and should have been a role model for newer shooters like me.

That type of slander has no place in our sport, especially with more and more women joining. Are we to retain our lady shooters when "respected" members of the PSSA openly display that type of attitude?

9. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

This sport is immensely bigger and better than some malcontent that doesn't know what he is talking about. There are people like that in every sport, social event, gathering, etc, etc. It's a shame, but there are.

10. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I thought I was going to see some good pictures when I saw the title of the thread

oh well

Gene

11. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Devi.... To some people, the meaning of being a Christian is simply going to church, and saying they believe in God. Those "Christians" have a long road to go to in learning what a "True" Christian really is, and what it takes to practice their faith. Devout Christian??? I think not. True Christians learn, early on, that this type of behaviour is not acceptable. Not only before God, but, also before other Christians. Trust me, we're not buying into it. Don't give it another thought, Devi. You, and Martin, are as good as it gets, and certainly don't deserve this kind of thing in you lives. You both know the truth of your relationship, and you don't need to justify it to us, or anyone else..... Dan

12. crusha

crusha TS Member

I think that when a person joins a site, offers her romantic life for public discussion, posts ultrasound photos, etc...and then gets pist about where that public discussion all ends up...well, hey - they don't call it the World Wide Web for nothin.'

Sounds like somebody "likes attention," if you get my drift. I mean, this here Facebook Profile isn't exactly very private. It all just starts to look like "As The World Turns," after a while.

Every element of this was under your control, Curves. And remember, _you_ started this thread. I mean, what _is_ this, anyway, if not just another histrionic attempt to "get" attention?

13. recurvyarcher

Buzz gun, as usual you are an ass.

This thread was started to let that person know that what he says gets around and what he says doesn't stay behind closed doors. It wasn't said on ts.com, but at a recent venue. I don't even know if he reads this site, but some of the people to whom he made the comment do read it.

These things should be called out, and should not be let go. This is not the first time a comment like that was made, and the same type of comments have been made by the same group of shooters about OTHER women who are Pennsylvania shooters.

I am sure, Buzzy, that you would love to keep the status quo, so that you can twitter with your group of nasty, narrow-minded old men when a single girl joins in on a what you would wish to remain a men's sport and men's forum.

I don't see where you have ever slammed a man for becoming friendly on this forum and posting stuff about their wife, their dog, their car, or their job. Why not? None of THAT is shooting-related.

14. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

You tell 'em recurveyarcher, don't let that sh*% go unchallenged. Just tell us his name so we ALL can ridicule him/her.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

15. crusha

crusha TS Member

Aw, Curves, c'mon now...admit it...you secretly looovvve all this attention...otherwise, why would you keep this soap opera going?

16. Uncle Tom

Uncle Tom TS Member

buzzzz you got balls

17. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

I just want to know when I'm going to be adopted so I can be the Sugar Kid.. and would you please adopt Tron.. I'll need a little brother to pick on.. . Daddy...Daddy... Daddy.. . come quick, look at the new gun Dennis made can I have one.. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. .. . ???

18. Ikey Starks

Ikey Starks TS Member

Comon' Sweets. Cowboy Up! Let crap like that roll off you like water off a ducks back. Remember: Ain't no cure for stupid. Do not condesend to the level of this 'peck%r-heads' intelegence by letting his/hers/its comments bother you. Those that that know you know what you are made of. God bless. Ikey

19. Shady Creek

Shady Creek TS Member

If he was joking,he wouldn't have said it behind your back....hammer his credentials to the wall......and do tell his name.....GOOD LUCK

20. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Miss Curvey,

I do not know you personally, but I have NEVER questioned your character from your posts and the comments by most of the others about you,,,,that being said,,,,shine some light on the cockroach,,,,most scoundrels hate being called in the open,,,,which is _exactly_ why they need to be,,,,best to both you and Mr. Pheasant!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.