1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OMG, She is REAL Person!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by JBrooks, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

"One of the things you quickly learn when you visit the Palins is that the legend created around who they are and how they live is no myth. It appears to be absolutely real and everything about them seems 100% sincere. From the stuffed hunting trophies on the wall, to Track’s military photo by the TV set, to Piper’s crayon school projects on the refrigerator door - everything is exactly as you imagined."

From an article written by
    John Zieglar

Follow the link.

2. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

John,that is one reason she will most likely not make it in Politics at the White house.

She is not Phony enough to be a good politician.
    If we had more people like this in the White House,we most likely would not be in the mess we are now.

Bo

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

That, and the fact that the Left HATES her authenticity.

Just wait...the HATERS will be along any minute now.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The merciless pounding they gave her over trivial crap was a tribute to the pukes and their Janusian double standard. the last vestige of media objectivety was not to be found.

If any of the liberals got that kind of going over you would never hear the end of it.

To me she is a breath of fresh air in a stinky smoke filled room full of old men who can't screw or fight so they spend their time jockeying for power.

Hope she get enough traction to make things happen.

HM

5. Mark-in-Maine

Mark-in-Maine Member

"John,that is one reason she will most likely not make it in Politics."???
    She is a state Governor for goodness sake.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    PALIN 2012!!!!

7. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

IABforme,sorry about that.Should of said politics in Washington.

Bo

8. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Come on everyone...no sense worrying about anything so trivial as who will be the President come January 2013....

Remember that the end of time is: December 21, 2012.

Curt

9. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I love her...

Whiz

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Palin 2012 and I hope she picks a better running mate than she had this last time ... The Lady is a breath of fresh air in todays Politics and Washing ton needs a good cleaning ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

11. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

That is why the liberal scum are still trying to launch attacks on her and dig up dirt. The liberal dirt bags at NPR (National Propaganda Radio) were spewing crap as late as last week about he (daughters boy freinds mother) for pete's sake! The liberals are scared to death of her! Most conservative love her as much as THEY hate her.

12. Skeeix

Skeeix TS Member

Look for Mrs. Palin to run for Lisa Murkowski's senate seat in 2010.

Clyde

13. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Can you imagine her as the head of the Senate. Now that would be cool.

14. XXPowder

XXPowder Member

I agree hanging dead animals on the wall and keeping a picture of her husband on the TV means a lot, we all put up pictures from our kids and grand kids. What does that have to do with running for Senate!

15. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Palin attacks media over 'very scary' reporting
    Former VP candidate accuses journalists of believing 'gossip and lies'

Gov. Palin blasts the media
    Jan. 9: In an interview with documentary filmmaker John Ziegler, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin says she was treated unfairly by the media during the presidential campaign. NBC’s Norah O’Donnell reports.
    Today show

Video

Palin on Couric interview
    Nov. 11: TODAY’s Matt Lauer asks Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin about her interview with CBS’ Katie Couric.
    Today show

Slide show

Fast-track governor
    View images of Sarah Palin’s rise from Alaska beauty queen to governor to John McCain’s running mate.
    more photos

The Washington Post
    Obama Attorney General Pick Eric Holder Facing Increasing Criticism
    Obama Under Pressure On Interrogation Policy
    Supreme Court Will Hear Challenge to Voting Rights Act
    Lawmakers Push for AMT Protection in Stimulus Bill
    Judge Rejects Keeping White House Visitor Logs Private

Most popular
    • Most viewed • Top rated • Most e-mailed

Saturday night special: Biggest full moon of '09
    Makeover! From frumpy to foxy!
    5 Somali pirates drown with ransom money
    Lisa Bonet's new baby's name is a mouthful
    Most viewed on msnbc.com
    Woman’s survival after freezing amazes doctors
    Tourist finds soldier's bones at Civil War site
    U.S. anthropologist set on fire by Afghan dies
    Researchers make car parts out of coconuts
    Most viewed on msnbc.com
    Spirituality, not religion, makes kids happy
    Quakes feed fears of Yellowstone eruption
    140-year-old lobster's tale has a happy ending
    Most viewed on msnbc.com
    By Howard Kurtz

updated 3:01 a.m. CT, Fri., Jan. 9, 2009
    WASHINGTON - Sarah Palin, still smarting over coverage of her vice presidential run, calls the media's reporting on her family "very scary" and says there may be "a class issue" that explains the more sympathetic treatment of Caroline Kennedy.

The Alaska governor also took a swipe at Katie Couric over the CBS interview in which Palin stumbled badly, saying: "Katie, you're not the center of everyone's universe."

Palin did her venting Monday with John Ziegler, a conservative radio talk show host turned filmmaker, who posted excerpts online to promote the sale of a forthcoming DVD titled "Media Malpractice: How Obama Got Elected." "I think this woman was assassinated by the media," he said yesterday.

Story continues below ?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    advertisement | your ad here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By turns aggravated and bemused, Palin complained in the video that her press office is still getting calls about rumors that she is not the mother of her infant son. She called this "quite absurd," saying she is "frustrated that I wasn't believed that Trig was really my son.

"When did we start accepting as hard news sources bloggers, anonymous bloggers especially? It's a sad state of affairs in the world of the media today, mainstream media especially, that they're going to rely on bloggers, anonymous bloggers, for their hard news information."

Mainstream news outlets reported the rumor in September only after John McCain's campaign revealed the pregnancy of Palin's teenage daughter Bristol, citing the chatter about Trig as the reason for the disclosure. Atlantic blogger Andrew Sullivan — who is hardly anonymous — has questioned why Palin would not release medical records to prove she is the boy's mother, but has also posted information supporting her account.

Vote and discuss on Newsvine
    Do you agree with Sarah Palin about the media coverage?

'Is it sexism?'
    Although her campaign brushed aside most inquiries on the subject, Palin asked: "What is the double standard here, why reporters would choose to believe lies, reporters especially not just taking one extra step to get to the facts . . . Is it sexism? What is it that drives someone to believe the worst and perpetuate the worst, in terms of gossip and lies?"

Palin also objected to reports that Bristol and her fiance, Levi Johnston, are "high school dropouts and they're going to just look for government handouts to raise their child and stuff, nothing could be further from the truth. And I've asked some in the media to correct that, and they haven't corrected it, and that gets frustrating." Palin contacted People magazine, the Associated Press and the Anchorage Daily News last week. She said Johnston — who, according to the Anchorage paper, recently quit his job as an apprentice electrician — is taking a high school correspondence course, and that Bristol is still a student.

Palin was hit by an avalanche of coverage after her surprise nomination in August, some of it critical of her Alaska record and her qualifications for the vice presidency, and some of it more personal, questioning how she could handle the job with five children. Tina Fey's "Saturday Night Live" impersonation cemented an impression of Palin as a bit of a ditz.

Ziegler showed Palin a clip of Fey saying, "I believe marriage is meant to be a sacred institution between two unwilling teenagers." Palin's reaction: "Cool, fine, come attack me, but when you make a suggestion like that that attacks a kid, that kills me."

Palin questioned whether Kennedy's bid for the Senate "will be handled with kid gloves," and if so, "we will perhaps be able to prove that there is a class issue here" when contrasted with the scrutiny of her campaign. Kennedy, of course, is trying for an appointment to be one of 100 rather than running for vice president, and has drawn critical coverage lately for a series of halting interviews.

Palin criticized the McCain camp's decision to send her back for a second round with Couric, and tried to explain why she declined to name a single publication she reads. Palin said she interpreted Couric's question as "Do you read, what do you guys do up there," but conceded: "Perhaps I was just too flippant in my answer back to her." However, Couric made no reference to Alaska in her question, asking, "What newspapers and magazines did you regularly read before you were tapped for this?"

Click for related content
    Palin tops list of memorable quotes
    2008 election was mixed bag for women
    Fey voted AP Entertainer of the Year

Accuses press of ideological 'hypocrisy'
    Asked by Ziegler how she would have fared as Barack Obama's running mate, Palin accused the press of ideological "hypocrisy," saying: "I think they would have loved me as a candidate. . . . You would have seen an absolutely different and . . . much prettier profile of Sarah Palin and the Palin family and my administration."

Would she do it again? "That's a darned good question," Palin said, before concluding that she would. But she doesn't want people in the "Lower 48" being "sucked into believing what too many in the mainstream media want them to believe."

Ziegler, whose film will be sold online next month, said Palin was "very concerned about appearing whiny" before the 50-minute sit-down at her Wasilla home. He said he found her Republican convention speech "awesome" but had wondered about the media portrayal of her as "a diva or a wack job." He now believes that "the fact that she's mocked is a travesty."

On his Web site, Ziegler says that when Palin saw a picture of MSNBC's Keith Olbermann, "she literally let out a shriek and, pointing to his photograph, declared, 'THAT guy is EVIL!' "

16. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

sg,,,,libs can't understand this,,,,anymore than they understand character, ethics, faith in God and country,,,,since you will never understand,,,,why just not leave and go back to moveon.org as I am sure you understand their beliefs!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Shooting Glasses, Anyone can be a Senator. Blojobavich just proved that. Atleast she has experience as a governor.

18. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Yea and just remember a jr., grade snot nosed, senator who was only in the halls of congress about 4 months total was elected PRESIDENT!!!!! but then again liberal IDIOTS will ignore that!!!!!!!

19. XXPowder

XXPowder Member

Blojobavich is governer of Ill, not the Senator, you mean it proves anyone can be governer...........I get your point........

20. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

SG1001, Doves point was that anyone can be a Senator, meaning the seat was FOR SALE.

Blojobavich????!!!!<<<>>>ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.