1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OMG my hunting partner is Democrate!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by striper, Feb 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. striper

striper Member

For several months we have spent a few hours in the morning hunting geese and crows and never really talked much about politics because the majority of the time was the run up to the end of America as we know it, the election. He lived in Wis. spent time on the West Coast those should have been hints. Last week I sent him the post on TS.Com about the proposed gun law about registration of each piece of ammo and all that BS and he did not see anything wrong with that!!I was shocked at that one but today was the clincher!! He has no frigging idea what is in the new stimulus package,ie all the billions of our tax dollars going to special interest projects that are a fu----ing waste of our money. He loves Obama I was sick to my stomach. This man is intelligent, a gun owner,educated but like many Dems, never has any idea why he votes for the Dems. He is exactly the guy Rush,Beck and Bill O talk about. We will never agree so I told him we will never talk about it and time will tell if this bill will work or fail!!

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Oh well...at least he's an actual shooter - unlike Jamesqueer.

3. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Best not to talk politics or religion in a bar,or with your friends.

4. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

Don`t feel bad, I have a cousin, also a hunter, and shooter who`s also a Democrap!

I told him when bama sticks it in, I`m going to come over and rub rocksalt into the wound.

Tom R.

5. Jamesquinn

Jamesquinn TS Member

So what tipped you off, striper? That he can speak English? That he was sober? That he didn't do a Cheney on you?

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Probably the fact that he is oblivious to reality and just "wants to _feel_ good".

7. nipper

nipper TS Member

Its will be no worse than having to put up with a clueless re-puke-blician we had for the last 8 years, i wonder if he is in iraq looking for womd

bill

8. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Nipster, Get your act together. The Dem congress, which has been in charge for the last 2 years brings the bills to the Prez to sign. Duhhhhh...who do you think has had control? The Prez has to sign them to be law, and Bush said "the voters have spoken" so he rolled over. That was his first mistake. His second mistake was trying to be partisan and not fight "GayBoy" Franks and Dodds on their position in the finance committee.

9. bigdogtx

One thing about the new spending bill,,,,pelosi and reid want everyone to sign on BEFORE they put out the written details,,,,they won't even let the Republicans look at it as they voted against it in the first place,,,,aahhh the spirit of bi-partisianship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

An unprecedented power grab is taking place, and if it's successful it will not matter if the winners are competent or not.

And if they kill the country, pulling it down to, say half of its former worth, they still will be the rulers, not just citizens as they were before.

Think about it.

Does Chavez give a damn about the country or the people? NO! He is the Ruler!

And he's not all that smart either. the same thing can happen here.

Because the people aren't that smart, either.

HM

11. bobby ward

bobby ward Member

Ok guys, have we realized yet that there can be no winners in this argument? Honestly and sincerely, this is nothing more than the wheel of politics turning as it always has. One party takes control and totally pisses off the taxpayers and the vote the other party in. That party then does its thing and pisses off the voters and the other party takes control again. It is that NEVER ending cycle courtesy of the old standard two party system.

striper, you sound like a good guy that I have not had the pleasure of meeting. If I ever do get that honor and will NEVER ask you about politics or religion, and very little about gun dogs and which is best. If you are a shooter and a gun owner, you are my friend. I hope you will see that in your hunting partner, because good ones are hard to come by......

Shoot well and be well,

Bobby

12. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

"America will never be destroyed
    from the outside. If we falter
    and lose our freedoms, it will be
    because we destroyed ourselves."

--- Abraham Lincoln, 16th President
    of the United States (1860-1865)

Hap

13. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I will not hunt with a liberal more than once. Life is too short and my hunting trips too precious to me. One guy I hunted with twice still doesn't know why we never went again. It reveals a persons deepest character when I find out where they stand on the issues of the day. I really think all liberals are extremely selfish people. Their pro-abortion stance alone proves that to me. They would be willing to snuff out unwanted people. Someday soon they will be doing it to old people too. If they love to shoot and hunt and are proud of the constitution and are still liberals then they are too dumb to hunt with. I don't want to spend my days off with someone I consider immoral and stupid. I would rather spend times with my dogs alone hunting than with a leftist. And I consider my dogs smarter. They aren't self destructive like a lib, the true sign of stupidity. I am very lucky. Lately I spend most of my time hunting with my son-in-laws and a few conservative hunters I work with. Not hard to find a conservative hunter. You have to look hard to find a hunter dumb enough to be a lib. I raised my daughters right and they wouldn't consider marrying a liberal man anyway. I raised my children to value freedom, self-reliance, religion and family. That eliminates all liberals.

14. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

I'd find a new hunting partner! You can't franternize with the enemy.

15. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Jeez, what if you discovered that your wife punched a blue ticket? Divorce?

You never know, good chance you know some homos too. Proly blue homos at that.

Individuality is fine as long as we all do the same thing --- Frank Burns

16. bigdogtx

wolfy,,,,my wife is not that stupid!!!!!

are you butt trolling again?????

17. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I'd hunt with highflyer any day.

18. 90Tshooter

90Tshooter Member

Bobby, you are dead right on this. With the economy down the tubes people looked to leadership and got "W". This pissed them off and we now have a new leader. Look back to 1988 and see how easy GHWB got elected, people were happy with the republicans for the most part and it showed at the polls. Look back to 1994 after the Brady Bill was pushed through and the democrats lost control of congress, the people were pissed and it showed at the polls. It won't take long for people to see BO for what he is, a lying, crooked, party line politician.

As far as hunters and shooters being democrats look no farther than a local union hall. I sit on the union committee and I have spent considerable time at the union hall. I see this all the time. Union members who own guns hunt and shoot but still agree with the democrats that we need more gun control. They believe that the democrats they vote for will not pass laws that effect there guns. They believe this because the democrats and union leaders tell them so. We know this is false. They also believe that the democrats are for the working man. I don't think there is a politician left, democrat or republican, that even knows what work is. The democrats are just smart enough to lie about it.

Although I'm a union member, I'm NO democrat. I'm an NRA member and I vote for pro-gun candidates. And I' not a republican, it just happens that the pro-gun cadidates are.

19. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

How about a shot of ancient history for good measure? See any resemblance to what's happening to our America today?

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest [the country] become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance."

---- Cicero - 55 BC, speaking of Rome

Are we to repeat history in this same fashion?

Hap

20. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Take him hunting with Dick Cheney.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.