1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Olympics: Men's Double Trap, August 2

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 5 Stand Dan, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5 Stand Dan

5 Stand Dan Active Member

Just a heads-up, Men's Double Trap is tomorrow August 2. The finals will start at 10:00am EST, 9:00am CST. As of now the TV schedule is to show it tape delayed on the NBC Sports Network at 4:45pm-5:15pm EST, 3:45pm-4:15pm CST.

If Sgt. Eller or Staff Sgt. Richmond make the final, it might be shown live. When they aired the finals live for Women's and Men's skeet, it was on MSNBC.

Go Army!

2. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

NBC Sports Network at 4:45-5:15 EST, 3:45-4:15 CST.

AM or PM ?

3. 5 Stand Dan

PM, I will edit above to reflect

4. mx2k33

mx2k33 Well-Known Member

NBC Sports Network lists shooting events in their lineup but does not actually play them. It may mention results in a 10 second update though. Better off watching the replay video on the website.

5. 5 Stand Dan

They showed 10m air rifle and 25m pistol according to their original schedule. They decided to show the two skeet events live. Trap Doubles will be shown, live or not, I can't say. It's frustrating.

6. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

Looks like our boys are stinking it up. I thought Eller was in second place...until I realized I was hold my computer upside down.

7. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

My young South African friend, Alistair Davis, finished with a 132, one target ahead of Josh Richmond.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.