1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OLYMPIC TV COVERAGE - SHOTGUN SPORTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by flyfish, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flyfish

flyfish Member

Does anyone know where and when we can view television coverage of Olympic shotgun competition? I think Kim Rhode is scheduled to compete this Sunday. If she medals in the 2012 Olympics, I believe she'll be the first individual to medal in five straight Olympic competitions.

Thanks in advance.

2. PAR8HED

PAR8HED Member

At this point it looks like there will be no live TV coverage of the shotgun sports. Disappointing, but there you are. NBCSN appears to have a 15-30 min highlights package for each final, but I could be wrong and they will actually broadcast these live. Keep your fingers crossed as this may be the only TV for the shooting events.

On the brighter side, all shooting finals & medal ceremonies will be available live through nbcolympics.com. If you have an iPad, there is an app to allow viewing of all events on that as well. Of course there is a downside, you need to have a cable or satellite provider that has MSNBC & CNBC.

NBC promised that all events would be broadcast live for the London games, they just didn't say in what format.

HJH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.