1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Olympic Trap & Skeet Schedule

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by starshot2b, Aug 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Click on the link above to get the schedule for the shooting sports -- Trap & Skeet included.

You can have an alert sent by email and/or mobile phone text message to remind you of the times. I did.

NBC is doing a great job (IMO) with this site.

2. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

So....

They may be doing a great internet job, but with all the television channels they are using, why no detailed coverage of the shooitng events.

Instead of saying great job, you should be complaining to NBC.

3. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

I posted the schedule so those that wanted it would be aware. While I agree that broader coverage would be nice, at least I can watch it live on my computer. I said the internet site was great (and in my opinion, it is).

When the shooting sports (all) are done in the first days along with swimming, beach volleyball, basketball, etc, what do you think people are watching? They are going to show the "prime" events. Unfortunately, none of the shooting sports fall into that category, now do they?

Heck, the USA Women's Fencing Team (Sabre I believe), swept the medals for the first time in 100 years -- was that broadcast live? I'm sure those in the Fencing world are saying the same thing.

Oh, some of the shooting events were live on TV -- I saw it as part of the line-up of what was going to be shown...I missed it, but I'm guessing it was the Air Rifle, since it was one of the first events.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.