1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

(OLYMPIC TRAP DVDs THE ONLY ONES AVAILABLE)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by drbortone, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

THE ABC of TRAP By Rodolfo Vigano' - World Champion several times - Perazzi Team Shooter - Winner of Perazzi Cup 3 Times (2009 149/150). Rodolfo or as is known by many Rudy, presents the basics of Olympic Trap. This is a great DVD for the novice or for the coach that wants to introduce this sport to his/her student.
    The second DVD title "How to Get an Extra Target" is author by Rodolfo Vigano' and Marco Venturini. As Rodolfo Marco Venturini is a very seasoned experienced and respecte shooter. Winner of Several World Cups and Medalist in the Barcelona Olympic Games. Both explain in more detail the game of Olympic Trap -how to train, and how to perform under pressure.

Take advantage of these great DVDs these are the only ones in the Sport of Olympic Trap available! I have done the search and I am proud to be able to distribute them here in the US

To order go to www.tiroavolosports.com

PS..These DVDs are PAL so if ordered you can only view them on Computer or Video Games connected to the TV set.

[​IMG]

2. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

3. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

4. flyfish

flyfish Member

0   0   0

I'm not familiar with PAL. Do I understand correctly that you CANNOT play these DVDs on TV through a DVD player? Thanks.

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Do any of these guys shoot a release trigger?

6. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

0   0   0

No.... not one of them, they are smarter than the trigger...

7. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

Guys in Olympic Trap it is prohibited to shoot guns with release triggers. You can view this at the International Shooting Sports Federation website. If any of need the rule book I can send it via e-mail.

8. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

Regarding the PAL system that is what DVDs and videos are played in all Europe. Here in the US the system is NTSC; however, new generation DVD players can play DVDs made for either system.

9. drbortone

drbortone Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

marco venturini rodolfo vigano

abc of trapshooting rodolfo vigano
rodolfo vigano abc of trapshooting
rodolfo vigano trap
rodolfo vigano venturini