1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OLYMPIC PATH VIDEO RELEASED ON KEYSTONE WEBSITE

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Allen Chubb, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allen Chubb

Allen Chubb Active Member

It is with great joy that we announce the release of "The Olympic Path" promotional video which was embedded on our website yesterday afternoon. This 4 minute video is an inspirational piece meant to excite and captivate the Olympic dream that lays within each of us. It is especially focused at the youth of North America as our future Olympic heroes will come from their ranks. Please visit our website listed above and you will see the video screen on the right side of our home page under the weather window. Don't forget to turn up your computers volume and click on the full screen button for better enjoyment of the production.

We would like to offer our sincere thanks to the management and video production crew from Keystone Pictures, Inc. of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for their support and professional services that assembled this highly professional motivational video vignette. Without their guidance, skill and professionalism, this video would not have been possible. Likewise, we would like to thank our narrator, Derek Partridge for his highly professional services that brought the video script to a dramatic and emotional peak. A special thanks goes to Rodolfo "Rudy" Viganó from the Italian National Team for his participation as our featured coach in the High Performance Camp hosted at KSP last October. Rudy's experience, insight and professional coaching style was a great benefit to the athletes in attendance and provided the video crew with many memorable moments.

Within the next day or two we will release a 15 minute YouTube video that will explain the KSP doctrine, philosophy and goals as we strive to become a driving force in the training of our future World Championship and Olympic team members. We would like to thank those athletes that agreed to be involved in the production of this video. Their participation was key to illuminating the message of our success and the quest for excellence that we continue to move toward on a daily basis.

We would be remise in not thanking our corporate sponsors…..Perazzi, Beretta, Krieghoff, B&P, Fiocchi and our newest sponsor Eurotarget. Without their support we would not be able to offer the athletes of North America the kind of first class competitions, services and venue that we presently enjoy. Please note the listing of our suppliers, vendors and contractors on the credit screens at the conclusion of the video. Their craftsmanship and valued collaboration offered attention to the smallest details that has put KSP in the fore front of Olympic shotgun sports promotion and we are grateful for their partnership.

These videos are part of our "Road to Rio" campaign to bring focus and attention to Olympic shotgun sports so that the youth will gravitate to not only our venue, but the other Certified Training Centers located throughout the United States. We hope you enjoy the video and we would enjoy hearing your comments.

Best Regards,

Allen Chubb - President - Chubb International Shooting Sports, Inc.

2. Michael Wascom

Michael Wascom Member

The video is on the right hand side of the site for those that wish to view it as it's not that easy to find it.

I was expecting to watch a video explaining in detail on how to go about achieving the dream rather than a promo for the complex.

3. Allen Chubb

Mr. Wascom,

We don't intend to speak for other facilities. We can only speak as to what KSP has direct control over as it relates to our role in the Olympic path process. The Olympic path takes on a variety of twists throughout a quadrenium and we are subject to new and ever changing procedures that our World and National Governing Bodies may cast before us. What was true in the London quadrenium is not necessarily going to be the same for the Rio quadrenium and beyond.

As stated, the video was meant as a motivational and inspirational production that gave a brief historical reference of shooting sports in the Olympics. Given the complexity and expenditure of the product, it was not intended to be a time sensative production. Those athletes really interested in learning more about the current Olympic path procedures are encouraged to call our office (717-903-9009) to learn more details given their situation and location.

I trust that this will offer you a better explanation as to the videos conception and intent. I await your contact.

Best Regards,

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Great job, Allen.

I spent time in a class with Allen at the United States Olympic Training Center a while back.

I got to know Allen, and am impressed with him as a shooter, all around great person, and one committed to the next generation of shooters and champions.

The video was easy to find, very well done, and spent maybe 20 seconds talking about his Shooting Park.

I found the video very well put together.

The picture above has more Olympic Team members, Olympic Medalists, World Champions, World Record holders, and all around great folks than I can remember.

Allen gets the girls, they put me off to the side. LOL

I hope you make a DVD available, or at least, post this on Youtube.

5. roger8918

roger8918 Member

Great Job Allen! very well done, very professional... kudos to you and the production company!

6. Allen Chubb

John AKA Shooting Coach,

Thanks for your positive comments!!!! I thought you were talking about someone else when you mentioned about getting the girls. Unfortunately, that has never been a situation that I ever excelled at. LOL!!!!

Fred AKA Sarge,

We really enjoy having such enthusiastic and respectable club members like yourself. Your presence, participation, support and comments are valuable to the success of KSP. We only wish that we had a hundred more like you.

Roger AKA roger8918,

Thanks as well. It's great to have you and the Mason-Dixon Clay Busters SCTP Teram support KSP the way that you do. I really enjoy working with the youngsters and I was especially impressed with their improvement on the Olympic skeet range last Sunday. They really made great strides from round to round.

Best Regards,

7. vpsr6

vpsr6 Member

Wonderful video and it wasn't even that hard to find. Boy to be young again. if my parents only knew then what I know now. Ialso picked out a great young NJ now PA shooter from my local club.
    Vic

8. Allen Chubb

Vic,

Thanks a lot. We really enjoy instructing the young shooters. Once they understand the principal components of the game they can begin to concentrate on the development of their skills sets. It's not an easy road, but some of them adapt rather quickly to the new challenge and get hooked in a short manner.

Best Regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.