1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oleolliedawg, you little rascal you

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Coyote 270, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

you went and presented a "Used" Remington Special Trap 3200 with 30in. barrels for sale on this site a few weeks back. I just wanted you to know that in the almost 39 years of dealing with guns and shooters that this has to be by far..................THE NICEST 3200 SPECIAL TRAP, WITH COMPETITION WOOD THAT I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF RECEIVING AND TRANSFERING TO A FRIEND OF MINE. My father, and two brothers have all shot 3200's for 30 years for doubles and when a friend of mine called and asked "which shotgun should I get for doubles"?, it was a no brainer. So I checked on here and lo and behold you had just listed this 3200. It is in excellent shape and I am tempted to tell my friend that it got "lost" in the mail (just kidding) he will be starting out with one of the best doubles guns out there and Thank you Andy for the service and presentation. Dave @ Central Washington firearms

2. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I still say you got it way too cheap. I'm gonna smoke you plenty on the next one. Gotta make up the difference!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.