1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ole,s Goose Hunt

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by RichardCurtis, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RichardCurtis

RichardCurtis TS Member

Ole was Goose hunting in the Slough. He leaned the old 12ga against the corner of the blind to take a leak. As luck would have it , the foolish dog knocks the gun over it goes off and Ole took most of shot to the groin.
    Several hours later lying in Duluth Hospital bed, he comes to & there is his Dr, Sven. Vell Ole, I got some good news and some bad news. The good news is that you are going to be O.K., the damage was local to your groin, there was very little internal damage, and we were able to remove all the buckshot.

Whats the bad news?, ask Ole
    The bad news is that there was some pretty extensive buckshot damage to your penis. I,m going to have to refer you to my sister, Lena. Well I guess thats isn't too bad. says Ole is your sister a Plastic Surgeon.
    Not exactly, Sven says shes a flute player in the Minnesota Symphony Ochestra.
    Shes going to show you where to put your fingers, so you don,t piss in your eyes.

2. James.c

James.c Member

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Richard. At best this comic routine of yours is in the wrong category. At worst, the forum is not a place for marginally off-color jokes.

If you do not figure it out, the moderators will. Delete while you have the option.

Personally, internet humor is a bore.

4. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

So someone has a problem with Swede`s or foolish dogs ?

5. porky

porky TS Member

Thanks Bulge, it is funny. Mia is taking over for Gene I guess.

6. philk

philk Member

Maybe it`s stirring up old memories....

7. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Alright alright, thats just about enough of everyone always picking on anyone of Scandinavian heritage. I don't think it's one tiny bit funny.

But anyway...............

"Hey Sven, " said Ole, "how many Swedes does it take to grease a Combine?" After Sven replied, "I don't know." Ole said, "Only two, if you run them through real slow."

rickn_2008_170914.jpg

8. RichardCurtis

RichardCurtis TS Member

Now we know what MIA stands for its his sense of humor.

Thats funny I don't care who you are. RC

9. Grayson Mayne

Grayson Mayne Member

MIA and I guess you didn't know that the thread in question was the internet humor that so bores you.

MIA you need to get a life. It's Adam Henrys" like you that bitched and moaned about the political, the trolls, and the off color humor that have made this forum read like the activities calendar for the old folks home. I can still read about which is best though, 71/2 or 8's for trap.

Please get a life before you find another forum to screw up!

Is it still ok to have a few drinks before you log on to this forum?

10. philk

philk Member

LMAO RickN.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.