1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ole and Sven

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by BigBadBob, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

Jul 28, 2011
    Ole and Sven were drinking buddies who worked as aircraft mechanics in Minneapolis and one day the airport was fogged in and they were stuck in the hangar with nothing to do.

Ole said, "I vish Ve had somethin to drink!"

Sven says, "Me, too. Ya know, de say ya can get quite a buzz from dinkin' dat jet fuel, vant to try it?"

So they each drink a couple of glasses and get quite smashed.

The next morning, Ole woke up and surprisingly felt pretty good, no hangover, no nothing.

The phone rang and it was Sven. He asked Ole, "How do ya feel?"

Ole said, "Great! No hangover or anything, we should do that again, sometime!"

Sven said ,"Me too, but there is one thing. Don't fart cause I did and now I'm in Iowa!"
  2. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    My Mother-in-law told me this, and it is a rare moment when she tells a joke!

A vacuum salesman was giving an older lady the old sales pitch at the front door.

She told him several times she wasn't interested, but he finally got his foot in the door.

Instantly, he dumped a large bag of dog food on the carpet and said, "If our vacuum will not pick this all up, I'll eat every last piece!"

Well, the old lady left the room for minute, and when she returned, she had a large spoon in hand, and settled down on the couch to watch.

The salesman was curious as to why she had the large spoon, and asked her about it.

She said, "Well, I brought the spoon in to make it easier for you to eat that dog food! You see, I haven't had electricity for about two years!!!"
  3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Apr 28, 2006
    NW Wisconsin
    Ole is norvejun, Sven is da Svede mit da gas.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.