1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oldie But Goodie Shotgun Threads.....

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by train222, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. train222

train222 Well-Known Member

Hi All,

Over the past several weeks I have had several emails inquiring about my Oldie But Goodie Shotgun Collection...

For those of you that are interested in seeing some of the Shotguns in my collection just go to search and type in:

Oldie But Goodie (The Google Search Section)

Most of my threads will apear...

If you have any questions on any of the guns in my collection, please fell free post a message on the thread and I will answer you as soon as I can...

Even though I was not able to Shoot, I was able to visit the Pennsylvania State Shoot last week. Thanks to my Good Friend Bob, who did all the driving. It was great to see a lot of old friends and I Really enjoyed myself....

Hopefully, next year I can start shooting again....Only Time Will Tell...

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your kind wishes....

Stu Gabriel (MrGun)

2. BROWNST100

BROWNST100 Member

It is us that should be thanking you, Stu. Your collection is one that any of us would be proud to have. Thank you for sharing with us. Get well soon.

Vern

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Classy guy. Very classy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.