1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Older style AA hulls & wads

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by cottondoctor, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cottondoctor

cottondoctor Member

0   0   0

I will take the hulls
    You have a pm or email me at:(Dropthe XXX's) XXXcottondoctor@gmail.comXXX or XXXwillm4590@comcast.netXXX

2. bt99sts

bt99sts Member

0   0   0

what type of Active hull and wad?

3. jrton80

jrton80 Member

0   0   0

As I inspected they are once fired hulls that are the all plastic. I believe they are a light brown in color. The wads are T-1 (about 3500), T-32 (one tub full) and T-33 (one tub full). A tub full of wads must be roughly 3500??? I say that just because I counted 1320 hulls and the wads are smaller......but I promise not to count them....just a SWAG. Jeff Rickert

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.