1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Older Shells FS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Herbert, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Herbert

Herbert TS Member

0   0   0

Have 20 boxes of older shells I would like to sell as a lot (no single box sales) for $200. They consist of: 1 each of Fed champion Bi-centennial(liberty bell, win. paper super target, rem. premier ohio state 100 anniv., AA black handicap, rem. all American, fed. gold medal 1982 grand, win D.U. natl clay target, win ranger paper super trap , 2 rem. int 3 1/4 nickel plated, estate commemorative, western expert 3 1/4 #5, 2 rem express extra long shot #6, 4 rem express #6, and 2 rem. prem grade x-long range #5.

I'll have them at the Cardinal Classic from Thur. on. Let me know if interested.
    And I'll throw in a box of Fiocchi 2007 NRA grand shells, and a box of 10 Win. Black Diamond shells. That makes them less than $10.00/box.

Harold Loper