1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

older mec fixed charge bars

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by maclellan1911, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

does anyone have a source or chart for the older chargebars with fixed shot and powder holes.

2. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

I've seen these within the last 6 months on Ebay. Darrell

3. Ifitfliesitdies

Ifitfliesitdies Member

I may have a few. what are you willing to pay for them?

4. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have some with fixed shot holes but are set up for powder bushings.

Ed Yanchok

5. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

If you are looking to buy some, I'm sure someone here has a few they might part with. Otherwise eBay or Gunbroker.com might be worth a try. As for a "chart", just measure the diameter of the hole on the powder side and check it against the size of the current standard bushings. In any event, don't trust the charts. Weigh your drops.

If you need help with selecting them, give MEC a call. I'm sure someone there might remember something about them.

I fitted all of my MECs with the bushing style bars and never looked back. I'm sure I have a box FULL of fixed bars somewhere. I had some for several guages and shot weights. The few I used the most were the "O", "OH", and the "1". I didn't use the charts to select them. I weighed the drops and selected them that way.

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I have some older bars(fixed) The one in this loader now is O. I want to sell the loader and bars. I would like to at least have a discription of the bars

7. smifshot

smifshot TS Member

Mac.............I have an old chart which shows what these bars are supposed to drop. Would be glad to share the information with you. Stroker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.