1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Older Beretta 682 Value ???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by OLD ONE EYE, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Shoot it if you like it make an offer. 1750.00 is all the money but it is a good old gun if he does not take the offer just walk. I have seen nice ones sell as low as 1295.00 and condition is a big factor. Ask him where he got his price from?? Sometimes you have to let them sit around for a while if it does not sell the price will come down or he can keep it forever.

2. Beretta Man

Beretta Man TS Member

K80

If you decide to back away I would be interested in having
    contact information on this gun.

beretta man

3. 1max1molly

1max1molly TS Member

I payed $1500 for my 682x OU and it was money well spent. Guessing I put 15000 rounds thru it and it works ever time without one problem ever. Beats the heck out of the piece of crap I shot before (can't say it was a 3200 because I might offend someone. 3200 owners are quite sensitive.)

4. mono1393

mono1393 Member

I think I purchased mangnumshots 682. Was that about 3 yrs ago at X-mas time? Since, I have put new 682 Gold E wood & stock on it, had Wilkensen barrel work and an Allem double release installed. I purchased a 682X oversingle for it also. I wouldn't let the 34/30 combo go now for less than $2500. But then, maybe I wouldn't find a buyer. I did trade the 32 in. O/U barrels for the 30 in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.