1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Old Tree Gun Blanks Special

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ljutic73, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Gord...#81 is drool material for sure....checkin' the mail every day for my "package"....anticipation is makin' me crazy!!

Ron

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Can I ask why you don't buy advertising like most businesses. You seem to abuse this site with all your daily "specials". Imagine what this site would be like if every vendor did this.

Don

3. steevo

steevo TS Member

I personally dont think Gordy is "abusing" this site with his specials. I myself enjoy looking at his selection of wood specials. I think most of the people on the site would agree. I also thought that the specials were for the people on this site. Keep up the post Gordy!! Steve

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

If you can't handle a common sense question. It is known as common courtesy numb nuts.

Don

5. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

I personally think that if the site needed the money they would ask. If there was a problem,they would stop it.Since there is obviously no problem, why complain? I love seeing the wood and would feel short changed for Gordy to stop. I have never met him or talked to him and when I want wood ,he is who I will call. Keep up the showing and thanks. Jeff Pickett

6. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

dang...if you dont like his posts...why click on the thread. It's called common sense.

7. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

rev; I would expect that from you as you feel everything is an entitlement, including this site. I guess the people who paid for ads on the 1st page don't feel that it is their right. The site sells ads. If Gordy wants to run multiple ads then pay for it like those others. Buy a spot in the list of venders and you can visit it daily.

Don

8. cableguy

cableguy TS Member

Gordy, The wood that you present is artwork. Pure and simple. Keep showing it. No matter what the nay-sayers may say.

Shawn

9. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

I'm still looking for something in a ringtail.

Hey Gordy, how dark can wood get?

10. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I got my walnut from Gord the other day and it is great looking stuff...and I don't have any problem with him showing his inventory on ts.com. And I'll for sure be buying more!!

Ron Burr

11. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

BIGDON, whether you mean to or not you come across as a guy who's busy minding somebody else's business. Most of us don't much care for that.
    Gordy, keep posting these pics of purty wood. I enjoy seeing them, and thanks for clarifying that your special prices are for TS.com'ers only.
    Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.