1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Old Trap and Field magazines...

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by quicky, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quicky

quicky Member

I have old Trap and Field magazines going back to 1988 in good condition. I am cleaning out old storage areas and need to make room. Free if you'll pay the postage, Quicky ps: A whole bunch of you have really aged!

2. quicky

quicky Member

3. quicky

quicky Member

4. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

I have some Average Books from 1989 through 2006 or 2007 minus the 2000 edition. It would probably cost more than they're worth to ship them but if anyone in southcentral Pennsylvania wants to pick them up in Camp Hill, they're yours.

Ed

5. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

Quicky....Where are you located? Would need to ship to Utah. GaryL.

6. mulls427

mulls427 Member

Use the new USPS flat rate box system! That may provide a very reasonable way to ship anywhere in the US. :)) Mike M.

7. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

To all of you, Media Mail is cheaper than dirt and cheaper than the pre paid boxes. Contrary to what most people and some USPS employees think, Media Mail is available to everyone, not just publishers and book dealers. You must swear that there is no advertising in the "books" you are shipping. That's it, no fuss, no muss.

8. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

I would like to have October 1990 issue . the one with areal photo of Vandalia 859-448-0140

9. eightbore

I research ATA shooters and have a collection of Sportmen's Review and Trap and Field from the old days but don't have any as recent as 1988 in my research collection. If you have not received an offer to take these magazines, I would pay your Media Mail postage. Please email me to discuss.

10. eightbore

I guess he sold them because I never got an email.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

old trap and field magizines for sale

old trap & field magazines