1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Old Style AA's Avail Tucson

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Jerry Parr, Feb 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry Parr

Jerry Parr Member

0   0   0

Old Style AA

Once fired old style AA's for sale. Mostly reds, some silvers. Have around 5,000. 4cents each. Can pick up at Spring Grand, or Las Vegas. Will not ship. Jerry Parr 435-790-2696.

2. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

Put me down for 2000, reds please. I will be the only person there, over 65, wearing a brown fedora hat. gyrine, Rich Strickland

3. dws

dws TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Jerry,
    I'll take 2k of those AA's and I'll be at the Spring Grand (Sat & Sun)

I sent you a PM and an email

Dennis

4. Jerry Parr

Jerry Parr Member

0   0   0

about 1,000 left....Jerry

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Jerry, I'll take the last thou., when will you be here? Hap

6. Jerry Parr

Jerry Parr Member

0   0   0

Hello Hap...I will arrive late Monday nite....call my cel 435-790-2696 anytime Tue and we will hook up! Shoot well.....Oh, and all hulls sold...Thanx

7. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

0   0   0

You too Jerry!! Will see you Tuesday. Oh, I also sent you an email a bit ago too. Hap

8. Jerry Parr

Jerry Parr Member

0   0   0

Update guys...started digging the shells out to count. Got 2 tubs of 3K AA's. 1st tub is mostly SILVER...I have counted out 2 boxes of 1500 to bring to Tucson. Other tub is mostly red, but began counting and found a sprinkling of new styles in it. Don't have time to seperate at this time..sorry. Sooo Rich has first pick of 1500, Dennis second pick of 1500, and Hap...sorry buddy..on standby if others don't want them. Rich and Dennis..please respond thru here, email, or pm that 1500 each will be fine....mostly silvers. Thanx! Jerry

9. Jerry Parr

Jerry Parr Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.