1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Old Mo-Skeet Trap & Gun

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ed Y, May 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

This is an old Mo-Skeet trap that I purchased many years ago. the gun is a Remington take down model that fit's neatly in the lid of the box for easy transportation to your shooting range.I'm sure that many of you will remember one like it from your Boy Scout days.

Ed Yanchok

edy_2008_030362.jpg

edy_2008_030363.jpg

edy_2008_030363.jpg

2. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

A real traesure. Not many around anymore.

3. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Thankyou for sharing, Time frame 30/s or 40/s

Joe Woods/Ontario

4. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

WoW! Ed, that's an incredible collector's piece. Do you think trapshooting may eventually come back to this?

5. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

I first shot MO-SKEET-O in 1960 at a boy scout camp. I was nine years old. Thats what started me in trapshooting.

Through out the years I have been collecting MO-SKEET-O and Targo items and have been lucky enough to build a nice collection with many rifles,traps and related items. But I never seen a box set up like yours. Very nice.

6. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

That is great Ed. I love the old traps.
    Todd

7. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Ed that is very nice. I have an old mo skeet machine. Do you want to sell this whole set up?
    Rooferbob

8. JGS

JGS Member

Wow! I shot my first clay targets on a setup just like that. That was more than 60 years ago! Thanks for posting. JGS

9. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Not for sale at this time. I only brought it out so some of our club members could shoot some targets and get some enjoyment out of it. It pivots on the base and can still throw a good three hole target. One of our members is so prone to flinching that he couldn't even pull the trigger when he tried to shoot a soda bottle standing on the ground. One of our AAA shooters tried about ten shots and didn't hit one target and one of our lady shooters broke the second one thrown.

Ed Yanchok

10. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Very nice! Most likely very hard to get the whole package like you have there. One of the good ole boy one trap hole clubs I shoot at has one of these. When ever some newby starts bitching about just one trap and how long its taking they always comment...."we can open up trap 2" and point to the ole mo skeet o.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mo skeet

mo skeet gun

mo skeet gun for sale

mo-skeet gun

mo-skeet-o