1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Old man shoots teens assaulting, robbing him.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  2. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Now that's what you call "GUN CONTROL"!!! Old Guys Rule. HOORAY!!

3. geeber

geeber Member

Good!! I wonder how many future victims this guy saved buy eliminating a career criminal in the making.

Gary B.

4. 682b

682b Member

Good!

5. APrice

APrice Active Member

He wasn't an OLD man...only 65.

I liked one of the comments: "Ever notice how once in a while you run into someone you shouldn't have f____d with?"

6. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

The point wasn't that he was old at 65 the point was that an old guy beat the punks!

7. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Well 90 percent of the trapshooters you see at ranges or shooting the sh**are old then.

I agree with Aprice-

Take a photo of this

Regards from Iowa

Gene

8. stilltrying

stilltrying Member

As a result of a recently passed law in Pennsylvania the deceased (dead punk's) family and the punk that was just wounded cannot sue the old man who defended himself. Before this law was passed these criminals were worth more dead to their families then alive. If you are old you better learn how to shoot because you not going to win a fist fight with one or more teenagers especially if they sucker punch you. And remember old people's bones break fast. This old guy deserves our thanks for making Pa. a little safer.

9. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Glad he was packing, got rid of some useless trash

10. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Stilltrying - If they sucker punch you first, they'll take your gun too. Then what? At a minimum they'll now be armed.

11. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Don't feed the troll.

12. smokinold32

smokinold32 Member

I live about 10 miles away from the city. It is a real shame that Reading has come to this. You don't feel safe anywhere in the city. The city has has the title as the poorest city in the U.S. Our local newspaper stated that NO CHARGES will be filled against the gentelman that shot these wana-be thugs. They had mugged two other people in the morning. The one that is dead had an ankle braclet put on in the morning but disreguarded it after he was told to return to school. The three "gangster tough guy's" were real big when they attacted a 65 year young man on a bicycle. The two things I would like to know are: What did the "gangster cowards" think when they seen the gun or herd the shots fired ? I wonder if the other two think they are real thugs now. I just know in the next few days we will find out how " good" this kid was. How he didn't deserve this. If these bums wanted to play big kid games , there can be big kid results. 1 dead, 1 wounded, 1 locked-up. Reading has a new Mayor. He stated about a week ago that this kind of thing was going to stop. Maybe this is a start.

13. GW22

GW22 Active Member

With what this morally sick country has become, thank God for Concealed Carry. Too bad he missed one.

-Gary

14. Brian in Oregon

15. Brian in Oregon

mrskeet410, quote: <i>"Stilltrying - If they sucker punch you first, they'll take your gun too. Then what? At a minimum they'll now be armed."</i>

Is that you, Sarah Brady?

16. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

I don't live far from this area, this is the 2nd one that bit the bullet in 30 days in the area. The first one was a punk teenager that went to a gun fight with a baseball bat, 9mm to the chest and was DOA.

17. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

57 year old caught a couple of thugs in one of his properties and they decided to fight him. The property had been being broken into and was being trashed. He beat their butts, one of them died from the beating, the home owner is being charged with man slaughter. This in Peoria, Il. and was black on black so no racial issue. Some places you cannot protect yourself or your property.

18. Brian in Oregon

Some southern states had the right idea... the sheriff would just chalk it up as "he needed killin'".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.