1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Old man SCAM!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 2500 HD, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2500 HD

2500 HD Active Member

Very important warning !!!

Old Men Scam

Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. This is the first warning I have seen for men. I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it.

A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular customers at Lowe's, Home Depot, Costco, or even Wal-Mart. This one caught me totally by surprise. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two nice-looking, college-aged girls will come over to your car or truck as you are packing your purchases into your vehicle. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out

of their skimpy T-shirts. (It's impossible not to look). When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' but instead ask for a ride to McDonald's.

You agree and they climb into the vehicle. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen Mar. 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, & 29th. Also Apr. 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th & 27th, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant.

Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found even cheaper ones for $.99 at the dollar store and bought them out in three of their stores.

Also, you never get to eat at McDonald's. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth from Lowe's, to Home Depot, to Costco, Etc.

So please, send this on to all the older men that you know and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam. (The best times are just before lunch and around 4:30 in the afternoon.)

2. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Why do you think this is a scam??? Poor girls just trying to make an honest livin.
    Chris

3. A201

A201 TS Member

Love it, keep em' coming. Roger

4. 2500 HD

2500 HD Active Member

I went to Lowes because I can't go to the bar... Here is why. LOL LOL

I was in a pub last night and saw two “girls of size” by the bar.
    They both spoke with a brogue accent, so I said, "Hello, are you two girls from Scotland?"
    One of them screamed, "It’s WALES you idiot!"
    So I immediately apologized and said,
    “Sorry, are you two whales from Scotland?”

5. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Thats disgusting, I have to go now, I have to buy a wallet Lee

6. A201

A201 TS Member

ttt

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Yeah, they did that to me and the one girls nipple got caught in my wiper blade and she sued me. Mike.

8. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Spent hundreds yesterday at Wal mart , Lowes, home depot and costco. Have to return it all today not one offer to wash my windshield. I'll try again this weekend. LOL

9. revbook

revbook Member

Whales from Scotland....PRICELESS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.