1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Old Lyman Peep Sight???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Beretta687EELL, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Are any of you wise folks familiar with the Climin' Lyman peep sight. A good friend has an 1895 Winchester with a Climin' Lyman sight and the aperture is missing along with the screw. He wants to purchase these parts. Does anyone have these pieces or know where he might be able to find them? Thanks, Bill Malcolm

2. DMC

DMC TS Member

Call Lyman. I needed an old peep sight for a Remington Model 34, called them. They gave me names of two people who specialize in old Lyman sights. (I can't find the scrap of paper I scribbled the information on, probably tossed it). The man in Ohio had what I needed, decent price and got it right out to me.

DC

3. Billster

Billster TS Member

Try this URL

4. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Here is a photo I found on Gun Broker that shows what the sight looks like. Thanks for the information, I will pass it along. Bill Malcolm

5. gordy h

gordy h Member

Try Traders Den Cook Mn. 1-218-666-5083 I've gotten lots of older parts from him. Butch H

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

old lyman sights for sale

old peep site