1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Old High Standard pump value.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by magnumshot, Jul 28, 2013.

1. magnumshot

magnumshot Active Member

Just wanted to get an idea of value. Model K121 Flight King Deluxe with Poly choke. Last time I had it out was in the mid 70's when I and my neighborhood buddies were small gaming down the road. They were trying to take down some high flying crows and unloaded their guns on them. I cranked the choke to full and went one, two, three crows down. It was always a good gun for me for pheasants, bunnies, and squirrels. Stock crack was repaired not long after that, and the gun was never used again, so it's been in storage some 35 years. It's got some little rust spots from being stored dry and minimal wear normal to a used gun, but not overly serious. I don't see many of these around anymore, so not sure the value. Was thinking of selling, but if it's not worth very much, I'll just keep it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Keep it.

-Gary

3. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Book vale is about $150.00 in 95% condition.
    Mike battista

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I used to have one too, that thing had the smoothest action I have ever felt on a pump gun

But mine was just a full choke

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Keep it. The loss of sentimental value will not be made up for by the roughly $125 to $150 at most that the gun will fetch.

And yeah, I agree with Catpower. Smooth action. My first defense shotgun was a JC Higgins Model 20, which is nothing more than a plain jane High Standard sold via Sears. It had an ugly "dial-a-duck" combination muzzle brake and screw in choke tube gizmo on it. I cut the barrel to 19" and used it for a few years. Should have kept it and have been looking for another cheap to make into a truck gun. It was also a fast shotgun to use, as it had no disconnector.

6. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I will say, I wore out a slew of pheasants with that gun, my Dad used to have his buddies from the Moose lodge come down and go hunting on open day, after the first hour one year after I got home from the USAF my Dad made me quit hunting as I had gotten my limit plus, and he wanted his friends to have a chance shooting some

Search tags for this page
flight king deluxe high standard k121 quality
flight king deluxe k121

flite king deluxe k121 value

flite king deluxe model k121 value
flite king k121
high standard flight k-2011 value

high standard flight king value

high standard k121