1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Old Greeley Co shooters!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ftlupton, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ftlupton

ftlupton TS Member

Many of you will remember Jim Nelson, used to shoot in Greeley a lot then moved to Nebraska after retirement. Just read in the paper Jim was in an auto accident and passed away the next day. Jim was a good guy and my thoughts are for his family and wonderful wife at this time.
    Dick Ogle

2. COLOKOLAR

COLOKOLAR TS Member

Many of us met and shot with Jim at the old Buckeye club...I am sorry to hear that he passed away.
    Dick-if your sending a card please add my name and tell me what I owe you.
    Thanks
    Bill Bruss

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Are you talking about Greeley Colorado? Does Greeley Colorado or Ft. Collins have a gun club?

4. ftlupton

ftlupton TS Member

No club in those towns but a couple of nice ones close by. Great Guns in Nunn(north of Greeley a few miles) and Pawnee (close to Briggdale, east of Greeley or Ft. Collins about 30 minutes). Both very good targets and well run.
    ftlupton

Bill, not sure where to send the card but I signed the electronic card through the mortuary in Kearny Ne. I found it through the Greeley Tribune site online. Just Google the paper then look through last weeks obits and you will get the info.
    see ya

5. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

ftlupton: Thanks, my wife is talking about moving to Ft Collins. We met and lived there many years ago. She thinks she would like to go back to the Rocky MTN. High. We might?

6. ftlupton

ftlupton TS Member

shot410ga! still a great place to live, lots more people but lots to do here too. I shoot trap.sporting,handgun, rifle, golf, fish and canoe. All within 45 minutes and some 5 minutes from the house. Good luck.
    ftlupton

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.