1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Old gooey pads

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by kiwiG, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

0   0   0

Anyone got old gooey pads sitting in a drawer in their gunroom? My skeetgun, fieldgun and sportinggun could all use replacement pads...as much to alter their POI's as to absorb recoil. Gooeys have no importer here in New Zealand, and the guns they will go on don't warrant the expense of new pads anyhow. PM me if we can do a deal. Thanks-Graham.

2. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Check your PM

3. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

0   0   0

Yvonne has kindly helped me out for a couple which is awesome. If I could score a couple more that would be great. Thanks-Graham.

4. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

0   0   0

ric3677 has been generous as well. Thanks so much. Could use one more, a couple would be great. Cheers-Graham.

5. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

0   0   0

Yvonne and Rick...you have mail. Thanks-Graham.

6. kingbilly

kingbilly TS Member

0   0   0

what kind of deal have you got. have 3 or 4 of them someplace here. bill howe

7. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

0   0   0

It looks like Bill might be able to help me out. Thanks to those who responded, and also to those who had a look, but discovered they had cleaned out that particular drawer last Spring. Cheers-Graham.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.