1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Old Federal and Remington full shotshell boxes

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Hkdude, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hkdude

Hkdude TS Member

0   0   0

Hello, Here are some old full shot shell boxes. price is 25 dollars shipped per box. If you want you could shoot the shells and display the box. I shot a box and they all went off with out a hitch.

I also have some ammo and brass that some of yo may need. Please see picture.

2 boxes of 300 savage, Remington 180 gr. core-lokt.

3 boxes of .284 Win., Western Super X 150 gr. soft pt.

5 boxes of .225 Win., Western Super X 55 gr. ptd. soft point

7 boxes of 225 Win., Western Super X brass.

A Federal cardboard case of 12 and 16 ga. Federal and Remington shot shells in their original boxes. Mostly Federal. I am located in s.e. Mich.

Will trade for ammo or bullets 223,308,32,38,9mm,45acp
    Dont know what they're worth so shoot me an offer if you wish to buy, all i can say is no thanks.

Thank you for your time and interest, Randy

2. Hkdude

Hkdude TS Member

0   0   0

All Full shot shell boxes sold pendng funds. Thanks

3. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

0   0   0

WOW!! Old ammo is saleable? Congrats! I'm doing an inventory and will display.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

old full federal shotgun shell boxes