1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Old Coyboy=N.E. Montana question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by buddy123, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buddy123

buddy123 Guest

John,
    I noticed your thread on gunsmiths in N.E.Montana.
    My wife & I are planning to spend the month of October with our young Setter dog near the border of Saskatchewan and N.E. Montana.
    I was wondering if there are any clay target clubs on the Montana side, but not too far from the border.Say Plentywood or Scobey ?
    I thought perhaps that you would be kind enough to provide some information on this topic.
    Thank you,
    Pete Giddings- Canada

2. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Pete,

There's a fine two Pat-Trap club at Scobey of which I'm one of the directors. Shoot practice on Thursdays and most Sundays or any other time you can get a-hold of one of the directors with keys to open the place, we'd be glad to have you----$2.50 per round, members or non-members the same.

There's also a fine club (also two Pat's) at Medicine Lake, about 20 miles south of Plentywood. Good bunch of guys over there too, I'm sure you'd be welcome. I don't know what days of the week they normally shoot practice?

There's an old trap club at Plentywood (four old handsets) that was running (barely) a few years ago but I think it's pretty well defunct now? I think the few active shooters left from P'wood must go down to Med Lake to shoot?

John C. Saubak

3. buddy123

buddy123 Guest

John,
    Thank you for the prompt response and kind invitation.
    I would really like to shoot a couple of practice rounds at your Scobey club.
    Do you think that might work out in October?
    I have included our e mail address this time.....see above.

Pete

4. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

October would be fine, we'll be happy to have you shoot with us.

You have mail

John C. Saubak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.