1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Old BT99 - Sale or Trade.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Tydaws, May 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tydaws

Tydaws Member

0   0   0

The BT 99 Beavertail below is for sale or trade. The S/N is 050XXRP199. According to the Browning website is was manufactured in 1978. I would rate it 95% plus. It has been shot very little and lever is much right of center. Gun is very tight, in fact, not even broke in good. I bought it from original owner who purchased it new. It has 34" fixed full choke barrel. The case shown in pictures is a perazzi case, that is what it was in when I bought it. I bought it for a backup, but never shoot it. I am wanting to sale it to buy a skeet/sporting clays gun. I want $1200 or trade for Browning Cynergy 12ga with 26" or 28" barrels or Citori with 26" or 28" barrels, must have choke tubes. I welcome all offers. Thank you, Ty Daws.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Tydaws

Tydaws Member

0   0   0

I may also consider Beretta Auto in trade.

3. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

0   0   0

That's a very nice BT-99, but isn't that a 'competition' forend rather than a 'beavertail'?

LA in MA

4. Tydaws

Tydaws Member

0   0   0

Could be. I may be wrong. I just know that a lot of them on gunbroker that have the same forend are called true beavertails in the ads. However, you may be totally correct. I will admit that I do not know.

5. Tydaws

Tydaws Member

0   0   0

I did a little quick internet research and the 199 in the S/N does, in fact, denote competition forearm.

6. Bill Hom

Bill Hom TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I have an Angleport Beretta 391 gold sporting, 30" Backbored .740 with 5 borematched choke tubes. Upgraded wood. If interested, e-mail me. I have photos. Bill

7. Tydaws

Tydaws Member

0   0   0

Bill, you have a PM.

8. JAC1

JAC1 Member

0   0   0

Ty, PM sent.

Jim

9. Tydaws

Tydaws Member

0   0   0

BT has sold, pending funds. I would like to thank everyone for all of your interest. If, for some reason, it does not work out, it will be re listed here. Once again, thank you.
    Ty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bt99 for trade

vintage bt99 shotgun